[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

"
aaron51_lz wrote:
At what level can I switch to aura stacking? I know this is incredibly gear dependent, I'm currently playing archmage BL and hate it.

I have a +2 duration shavs, 1 voice(5 passive) and about 100 ex to spend.

Anyone have any wisdom to offer, I wouldn't be opposed to doing low-ish maps to level as well, but don't want to make the switch only to realize I don't have the levels to be effectively leveling.

I say around 94. The build need points.
"
At what level can I switch to aura stacking? I know this is incredibly gear dependent, I'm currently playing archmage BL and hate it.

Anyone have any wisdom to offer, I wouldn't be opposed to doing low-ish maps to level as well, but don't want to make the switch only to realize I don't have the levels to be effectively leveling.

I'd say you could start as long as you can equip all the gears and activate all auras. All gears can be equipped at level 69. That's when I started. It's hard at that level but I wanted to start early too. That's why I started at 69. If you already have the gem levels, it would be easy. In terms of clusters, I'd say whatever fits for level 69. I did it at 69 so no reason you couldn't. Plus, you have so much to spend. I started with 10ex.

I posted my starting PoB on page 20. You can use it as reference on how I fitted all my auras at level 69.

Cheers!
Last edited by _mrkvn on Oct 21, 2020, 2:08:10 AM
What changes do I need to make to play Spark pls ? :D
"
What changes do I need to make to play Spark pls ? :D
Page 26
"
_mrkvn wrote:
"

I'd say you could start as long as you can equip all the gears and activate all auras. All gears can be equipped at level 69. That's when I started. It's hard at that level but I wanted to start early too. That's why I started at 69. If you already have the gem levels, it would be easy. In terms of clusters, I'd say whatever fits for level 69. I did it at 69 so no reason you couldn't. Plus, you have so much to spend. I started with 10ex.

I posted my starting PoB on page 20. You can use it as reference on how I fitted all my auras at level 69.

Cheers!

Thanks, I think I'm gonna run some breachstones to grab a few more levels and then make the switch.

One thing I'm having trouble with in gearing decisions is the medium cluster jewels. 35% seems to be king, but if that isn't an option should I be going for 25% and/or first among equals? Also I know that actually getting the aura's in is really important so maybe throwing in some of the specific mana reducing clusters may be needed also. I have a handful of 1% reduced jewels(thanks heist!) so I may not need them in the end.

This build seems to be a long line of gearing headaches that will probably be easier once I swap into the build but sheesh.
With Alternate Purities, is it better to run Curse with Temporal Chains for an extra level of safety on T17+ Deli's?

I might be missing something, but I have Ele-Weakness but it feels like it's overkill. I can also afford a much nicer pair of HotHT with Temp Chains for cheaper.

*edit* I wound up buying a +2 Duration, Max ES, Spell crit, Temp Chain pair for 2ex (so 70c lol)... and will report back after a few maps if anyone's interested.
Last edited by Coreyzano on Oct 21, 2020, 4:19:52 PM
https://pastebin.com/wRRnE8y6

What would be the main things to do here for more energy shield?
Oof, expensive mistake! I picked up a large cluster just now for 50C; it has disorienting display; blizzard caller and vengeful commander. Didnt realize until now that disorienting display is on the opposite side.
"
One thing I'm having trouble with in gearing decisions is the medium cluster jewels. 35% seems to be king, but if that isn't an option should I be going for 25% and/or first among equals? Also I know that actually getting the aura's in is really important so maybe throwing in some of the specific mana reducing clusters may be needed also. I have a handful of 1% reduced jewels(thanks heist!) so I may not need them in the end.

I posted a google sheet link on Page 21. Explanation is there too. Might help you decide what medium cluster to use. Just take note that it does not take into account having other affixes other than aura effect such as ES, attributes, etc.

"
This build seems to be a long line of gearing headaches that will probably be easier once I swap into the build but sheesh.

I agree. It's a long line of gearing but hey, that's what this build is. Scaling is not a problem. You could always min-max your gears. It's a grind though. If you like a build that you can just upgrade, this is the build.

Cheers!
"
*edit* I wound up buying a +2 Duration, Max ES, Spell crit, Temp Chain pair for 2ex (so 70c lol)... and will report back after a few maps if anyone's interested.

I'm interested. Keep us posted. Cheers!
Last edited by _mrkvn on Oct 21, 2020, 7:04:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info