[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

Your pob is all weird and not working. 1.7m winter orb dps? lol
"
leethal wrote:
Whats the cheapest way to roll the 84 ilvl jewels, to get 35% and first among equals, + chaos res, + life regn.

Anyone cam clarify? It means 10% from first among equals and added small passive skill with 25% increased effect?
hi!! i can take 90% physical red on scion? or only templar can take this?
Hi *can sell me EK/spark ( you can farm this t18 100% delirium) content ofc 1shot. Open profil, chamipon name: majestico_harvest. Only pm offer

I do not invest more because what for?
Maybe only better watcher and 2jewel reduced for better.
I don't see any point in investing more.

/swap gems/items:

If u want spark u need buy, i got low.
Last edited by green1908 on Aug 18, 2020, 3:31:59 AM
"
dahye1980 wrote:
"
leethal wrote:
Whats the cheapest way to roll the 84 ilvl jewels, to get 35% and first among equals, + chaos res, + life regn.

Anyone cam clarify? It means 10% from first among equals and added small passive skill with 25% increased effect?

No, it means that cluster jewel at item level 84 got a 35% increased effect instead of the 25% on jewel ilvl 83.
The jewel he asks for is a ilvl 84 with 35% increased effect, First among equal as a node (with 10% of course) and es and chaos
Hey guys, can someone point me in the right direction. I'm trying out this build and my damage is so low compared to others on this thread.

Would like to hit at least 10m dps but I don't know where to start upgrading my items efficiently. Got a few exalts lying around.

Here is my current build: https://pastebin.com/qzEikCgg

Current to do list:
Work on my headgear and amulet
Change my boots (I was originally planning on going spark hence the 2 projectile pierce which I found out is useless. I prefer to buff my ES)

I don't think the above will help me get close to 10m dps so any help is very much appreciated.
*I prefer to buff my ES*
XD
this build not for u..
i got 4-4.5k es and can farm EZ t18 100delirium..
meet the mechanic - then ask questions
(I dont even look at pob but if u max ES... XD)
"
green1908 wrote:
*I prefer to buff my ES*
XD
this build not for u..

Lol. When I said "I prefer to buff my ES", what I meant on that is on my boots which I plan to redo because I got the hunter mod there for pierce projectile.

I don't mind having lower ES but my dps right now is extremely weak.
Would really like to get more insight on how can I increase it since compare to all POB posted in here, I definitely is doing something wrong.
"
krievas wrote:
"
green1908 wrote:
*I prefer to buff my ES*
XD
this build not for u..

Lol. When I said "I prefer to buff my ES", what I meant on that is on my boots which I plan to redo because I got the hunter mod there for pierce projectile.

Would really like to get more insight on how can I increase it since compare to all POB posted in here, I definitely is doing something wrong.

You are missing the whole point of the build. You are supposed to stack -1 reserve on jewels to run more auras. You are using small clusters and barely have any corrupts. Also all your auras need to be level 21. Not optional.

You can get way more es - i am at 7900 rn and can get close to 9k if i go for bis jewels (pretty much done with league tho)

"
Zeroexp wrote:
"
krievas wrote:
"
green1908 wrote:
*I prefer to buff my ES*
XD
this build not for u..

You are missing the whole point of the build. You are supposed to stack -1 reserve on jewels to run more auras. You are using small clusters and barely have any corrupts. Also all your auras need to be level 21. Not optional.

You can get way more es - i am at 7900 rn and can get close to 9k if i go for bis jewels (pretty much done with league tho)

Ok so out with the small clusters and get all -1 reserves and aura jewels to 21.

Only did go with the small clusters because my damage was so low that I cannot even do maps properly at first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info