Harvest Boss Kill Event on Consoles has been Extended

Might be a better idea to have the extension start from the date of the patch deployment instead of this. Seems a bit unfair otherwise given how poor the experience most console folks have had in terms of performance / crashes.
Last edited by RiverGenie on Jul 3, 2020, 12:14:57 PM
"
Games totally playable on console, I got world first console awakener kill and console awakener 8 kill in hardcore metamorph league.

Game runs fine on xbox, this league is smooth as fuck.

Hahaha
Last edited by Pumbloomish on Jul 5, 2020, 10:49:46 AM
Console events are a sweet idea. Thanks for doing this.
I just got my SSF kill, might not be HC but it still feels good.

Thanks for the extra week!

Hoping you'll release a list of how many from each league were successful. Id love to know how many were able to do it on SSF with me and how many were able to kill her on HC. And how many, if any are able to pull off the HCSSF kill :)

This race was a TON of fun, really challenging and motivating. Again, thank you so much for including console in this event!!
"
I just got my SSF kill, might not be HC but it still feels good.

Thanks for the extra week!

Hoping you'll release a list of how many from each league were successful. Id love to know how many were able to do it on SSF with me and how many were able to kill her on HC. And how many, if any are able to pull off the HCSSF kill :)

This race was a TON of fun, really challenging and motivating. Again, thank you so much for including console in this event!!

+1
wish the game ran good enough to actually move thought it at a decent pace
Just made it to maps in HCSSF... is there any reason to pursue this challenge anymore? Or is the contest over with no winner?
"
ChroniXmile wrote:
Just made it to maps in HCSSF... is there any reason to pursue this challenge anymore? Or is the contest over with no winner?

I think the timer was just for those of us not on HCSSF. If one of yall can do it I'd imagine the reward is still up for grabs. Looked at the top 40, there's only 10 left alive. Many RIP's for the efforts.
"
"
ChroniXmile wrote:

I think the timer was just for those of us not on HCSSF. If one of yall can do it I'd imagine the reward is still up for grabs. Looked at the top 40, there's only 10 left alive. Many RIP's for the efforts.

ye, i died last night in fight with oshabi sadly... 1/3 hp left HCSSF ... shit happens... i think its ended.. so no winner for this event so far.. and seriously... i think the most people including me, have no will to do it again in high tier maps and so on. its just a random luck thing, maybe u stay alive or maybe not... because u can die in every situation .. because bluescreen hunts u ... so its over

just my 2 cents.. glhf
"
maxpaynet_ wrote:
"
"
ChroniXmile wrote:

ye, i died last night in fight with oshabi sadly... 1/3 hp left HCSSF ... shit happens... i think its ended.. so no winner for this event so far.. and seriously... i think the most people including me, have no will to do it again in high tier maps and so on. its just a random luck thing, maybe u stay alive or maybe not... because u can die in every situation .. because bluescreen hunts u ... so its over

just my 2 cents.. glhf

Oooof, RIP my friend. I feel ya tho, I ripped twice. 47 (Kitava, I'm bad moment) and 57 (Bluescreen during Delirium, I had no chance and should have known better than to touch the mirror)

Rerolled SC after that, I wanted to kill the boss and got really lucky they gave me another week for SC or I'd never have gotten it all done in 4 days haha. Really impressed at those that did it in 7, no small feat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info