[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

"
MisFilemon wrote:
I got a question, is Choir Of The storm rly giving best output? i mean in budget version is bis for our build?

It's better than a rare amulet with T1 crit/crit multi and spell + lightning damage so pretty much yes.

The lightning bolt adds some decent damage as well.

"
S0zil5 wrote:
Hey, just wanted to ask about single target dmg. I have everything from budged shopping list, 20/20 gems on HoT and im lvl 84 with uber lab done but im not able to do any conquerors/elder guardians/shaper guardians. I simply dont have enought dmg to kill them. When i get to like t16 maps on some of them i tend to struggle with bosses aswell but they just die like 5s later than they should so its not that big of a deal. Bigger concern for me is the conquerors and others

Yeah don't expect to do A8 conquerors yet, it's and autobomber and not a bosskiller. With better gear you'll be fine, focus on getting the cluster jewels setup, maybe +1 power charge helmet or storm brand pen enchant and overall improve gear. Lvls gonna add a bit too.

"
Dannymanic wrote:

Loving the build so far! Just wondering what you'd recommend to finish crafting this? Since trying to get +spell skill with caster add/remove is near impossible and +lightning gems seems pretty low chance as well. I figure lightning to chaos should be easy with add/remove chaos, so maybe do that after getting something good with more lightning/caster crafts? Thanks (the fire res was to block and other was just a failed caster craft)

Cool man! I'd remove fire mod and then just add/remove chaos and lightning mod until you hit something cool like ele/lightning as extra chaos, t1 added lightning or increased lightning damage.
Hey when buying the rare staff, what mods are absolutely essential and which aren't?
ive given up on crafting a staff XD
joined the +1 power charge and % damage per power charge with awakener orb then tried mass spamming remove/add caster to get the +gem level
i know others have spent tonnes of currency to get it but i've decided not to continue.. currently in double digit exalt expenditure and no +gems. that might still be within expected range but im quite done.

gonna try sell this is anyone wants to hit me up with an offer

I'm super confused. I suddenly get Frenzy charges on hit/kill? without knowing from where. Didn't change my gear. (Play with impulsa) Just upgraded a cluster jewel with new implicits.

Enclosed my PoB Pastebin.

https://pastebin.com/yTiu8yyN

maybe you can find out where I get these from :D :D

"
Bauerranger wrote:
I'm super confused. I suddenly get Frenzy charges on hit/kill? without knowing from where. Didn't change my gear. (Play with impulsa) Just upgraded a cluster jewel with new implicits.

Enclosed my PoB Pastebin.

https://pastebin.com/yTiu8yyN

maybe you can find out where I get these from :D :D

Cold snap :)
finally finished my chest

and my boots

Last edited by fleshmonkey on Jul 14, 2020, 10:31:13 PM
Is there a tip to beat monsters with the bubble shield that prevent damage from outside. Apart from sticking melee range on them and hope to not die?

Just did a map with nemesis mod and when I did a legion encounter 3 rare from the encounter had a bubble and there guys 1 shot me autoattack :P after dying 3 time I just ran past them.

Also often have some trouble with "can't die" aura packs of mobs. It just seems that my HoT has to proke 20 times before the packs die. Meanwhile I can't leech from 0 hp mobs so I just end up suiciding or close too each time...

here's my gear so far:

you just gotta go in and dance around with the shield and with the aura guy you gotta find whos giving the aura and put a brand or 2 on em

And it begins
Last edited by fleshmonkey on Jul 14, 2020, 10:30:46 PM
Hi able to look through my POB? I am having issues with DPS and suvivability.
https://pastebin.com/fKWbAkT6

Also how do i proc HOT against a boss? It should proc when i shock the boss right?
Last edited by kukukukukukukubirdhead on Jul 14, 2020, 11:24:44 PM
If loan messenger doubles HoT damage why do you say it's not necessary, is there enough damage for end game without it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info