[3.20] ⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Inquisitor⚡ Leaguestart | Smooth Mapper | All Uber Bosses Down

how important is cast speed for the build?

this is my current wand:

wondering if it would be worth multi modding this for a slight dps loss:

Last edited by arzate03 on Feb 16, 2022, 11:36:31 AM
Just add multimods to POB as a new item and check if it's worth your effort
Why do you recommend Brand Loyality on the medium clust jewel? "Enemies take 3% inreased Damage for each of your Brands Attached to them" does not seem like much, as we are capped at two. Even small nodes give 12% increased cold damage instead.

What am I missing?
I followed all the steps on the LowLife and gathered all the items. I cannot even enable two auras together because it says not enough life. My POB: https://pastebin.com/n9b8rb1H
Last edited by cadosinio on Feb 17, 2022, 4:26:09 PM
"
cadosinio wrote:
I followed all the steps on the LowLife and gathered all the items. I cannot even enable two auras together because it says not enough life. My POB: https://pastebin.com/n9b8rb1H

*Your clarity gem is leveled too high, get a level 1 and stay there for now
*Your arrogance gem needs to be level 20 to get your life multiplier down

With a clarity level 1 and arrogance level 20 you will have 40 life unreserved.
"
iuiz wrote:
Why do you recommend Brand Loyality on the medium clust jewel? "Enemies take 3% inreased Damage for each of your Brands Attached to them" does not seem like much, as we are capped at two. Even small nodes give 12% increased cold damage instead.

What am I missing?

The enemy taking increased damage is a stat applied to the enemy, not you. As a result, 'the enemy takes 6% increased damage' is calculated differently from 'you deal 6% increased damage'. It's similar to how Shock works.

...anyway, posting to say that I've been running this build and enjoying it so far, although I've been noticing severe survivability issues in red maps and against more dangerous content. Still in leaguestart mode though - I'm currently farming up currency to transition to low life, which should help. I'm also considering transitioning into an Inpulsa build instead, but figure I should try low life first. Hmmm...
"
colitis wrote:

Thank you for the answer. I got more questions:
1) Why don't we use 'you can cast two additional brands' mastery after LL transition?
2) Why do I need the enlighten support? I have no mana issues right now.
3) The author wrote 'Make sure you get curses running ASAP since its a huge part of your damage.' However in the POB there is only wave of conviction socketed in trigger wand. Is this correct?
Last edited by cadosinio on Feb 17, 2022, 5:46:39 PM
"
cadosinio wrote:
"
colitis wrote:

Thank you for the answer. I got more questions:
1) Why don't we use 'you can cast two additional brands' mastery after LL transition?
2) Why do I need the enlighten support? I have no mana issues right now.
3) The author wrote 'Make sure you get curses running ASAP since its a huge part of your damage.' However in the POB there is only wave of conviction socketed in trigger wand. Is this correct?

Ad. 1
Two additional brands allows you to have 5 max brands but you can apply only 2 of them on bosses, so 5 will be for clearing. Not needed as duration of storm brand is low I guess

Ad. 2
I believe it's needed to get rid of the node from tree that gives you Discipline mana reservation to get more spell block, I can be wrong but that how it looks from POB

Ad. 3
Wave of Conviction is just exposure to elemental resistances not the curse. As a curse you should running Elemental Weakness. If you got Vixen gloves you can run double curses, my choice is Assassins Mark which you can find on my profile.

So, hope it will help you with understanding some mechanics of this build.

To be honest, I'm slightly disappointed because at this point and the exalts I spend the build isn't rewarding or there is something more that is missing in my build. I need to level up but I struggle with a lot of one shooting and it discourages me from playing right now. From Atlas I pick Essences, Shrines and Strongboxes and Eater of the Worlds

I just hit 1 million damage with Storm Brand and the clearing of the maps isn't that great, low damage and speed. Bossing is quite OK but nothing fancy. Next upgrades will cost me many exalts and I can't convince myself it will help. And I'm thinking of switching to Storm Brand with Inpulsa maybe...

I know that I have to switch my gems and get more quality, belt I can get with %inc energy shield, can get more spell block from tree. Also I can sacrifice it for the second medium cluster. Boots can be with tailwind. I just stuck with this build and don't know what to do next
Last edited by mefistofx on Feb 18, 2022, 7:34:46 AM
I finally finished my LL transition after spending a big amount of currency on all the required items. I have ABSOLUTELY ZERO DAMAGE and die to silly harvest encounters. Unless I missed something obvious in the POB, there's something very wrong with this build.

https://pastebin.com/aFMvg7DE
this is my pob after LL transition with all the required items and skills.
Last edited by cadosinio on Feb 19, 2022, 6:19:06 AM

can someone help me? im still lacking damage on different bosses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info