[3.20] ⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Inquisitor⚡ Leaguestart | Smooth Mapper | All Uber Bosses Down

Hey there

Thanks very much for the guide

I have one question regarding brotherhood rings which are used in many lightning skills builds, how are they increasing the damage in this build?

I mean how is the mechanic working, because when you convert from lightning to ice, won't you lose the added damage % from things like wrath and so or what?
"
I mean how is the mechanic working, because when you convert from lightning to ice, won't you lose the added damage % from things like wrath and so or what?

Nope. You get to benefit from Wrath on the lightning damage, convert to cold, and benefit from Hatred on it as cold damage.
Something to keep an eye out on:

"Were the Mana Cost Multiplier changes on Support Gems too Extreme?"

Yes, they were too extreme. Based on feedback and data, we are reviewing the mana cost multipliers again and will be reducing many (but not all) of them. While this will ease the impact on your mana by a moderate amount, the goal is still that mana matters a lot more than it did before.
"
Something to keep an eye out on:

"Were the Mana Cost Multiplier changes on Support Gems too Extreme?"

Yes, they were too extreme. Based on feedback and data, we are reviewing the mana cost multipliers again and will be reducing many (but not all) of them. While this will ease the impact on your mana by a moderate amount, the goal is still that mana matters a lot more than it did before.

Very pleased to see this yea, was really hard to make builds with current values.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Reserved 3.15
I'm leaguestarting with this build and struggling with maps T4 at the moment.
I think I have enough survivability for the moment but I'm lacking on some damage, what should I focus on?

Also, is Brand Recall still usefull as now it doesn't refresh the brand duration and has a longer cooldown than the time of the brand duration itself?
"
Vulcaiiin wrote:
I'm leaguestarting with this build and struggling with maps T4 at the moment.
I think I have enough survivability for the moment but I'm lacking on some damage, what should I focus on?

Also, is Brand Recall still usefull as now it doesn't refresh the brand duration and has a longer cooldown than the time of the brand duration itself?

6L, rings, and the Mutewind boots are the biggest straight damage increases for you right now. Also a diamond flask instead of the resist one.

Brand recall is totally optional.
Last edited by Velyna on Jul 28, 2021, 7:31:28 AM
Thank you for your answer. I'm having some fun with the build at the moment.

About auras, which one are to prioritize when I'm stuggling with mana?
"
Vulcaiiin wrote:
Thank you for your answer. I'm having some fun with the build at the moment.

About auras, which one are to prioritize when I'm stuggling with mana?

Zealotry+Clarity at first.
Thanks again, I'm going to switch to lowlife soon as I've dropped a doctor :)
I've been looking in your POB to understand what skills to use and when. I was wondering, between your Endgame POB and your God POB you switch from Molten Shell to Immortal Call, can you explain that change?

Also in your God POB you have leveled up the Cast On Damage Taken to level 20 but keep Immortal Call on level one, why is that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info