[3.20] ⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Inquisitor⚡ Leaguestart | Smooth Mapper | All Uber Bosses Down

Where to go for upgrade ASAP? ;d
"
LogazdoR wrote:

Where to go for upgrade ASAP? ;d

Based on your profile, you should look to upgrade you weapon, boots and get clusters in. You are lev 92 without having any clusters those give quite alot for this build. You could also look into getting a bottled faith and awakened gems.
Specced the skill tree differently besides changing some gear. Managed to slot in Inspired Learning + use a Breathstealer gloves. Shit's wild in Ultimatums.
Is it safe to use 21/23 gems?
For Fenumus Weave, are the corrupted jewels required for fenemus or can I just freely equip it? Just asking before I buy a pair. Thanks :)
No clue on how you arrived at the idea that corrupted jewels are a must in Fenumus' Weave, when the item itself doesn't have any requirements for it. You might also consider using a good, cheap Ele Weakness on hit gloves if you can't find the mana for Weave.
Last edited by maxringo on May 15, 2021, 1:47:58 AM
"
maxringo wrote:
No clue on how you arrived at the idea that corrupted jewels are a must in Fenumus' Weave, when the item itself doesn't have any requirements for it. You might also consider using a good, cheap Ele Weakness on hit gloves if you can't find the mana for Weave.

"With a crafted helmet and 2 corrupted jewels we can add spider aspect to the build. By using Fenumus' Weave we gain an easy source of ele weakness on hit. This can get expensive because you will probably want a corrupted blood jewel as well, so the only real choices are transcendent flesh and energy from within."

When I read that (to me) it implies that I need to have the 1% reduced mana for both jewels in order to use fenumus's spider aspect reliably without having mana issues.
Ah, I assumed there was some sort of actual requirement on the Fenumus itself, but it's the mana you were talking about. PoB is your best friend, best to check/simulate yourself.
That said, the last time I looked at this particular endgame PoB, I think you can get by with just 1 reduced mana jewel with the 5% reduced mana helm on. Alternatively, you may respec the tree a bit to get the extra mana required to cast brand. 2 points to reach Arcane Will, or 3 points to reach the 4% reduced reservation node next to Influence.
Personally, I respec-ed the tree quite differently for Ultimatum and used alternative gloves/skills. In my experience, a Fenumus Weave with Ele Weakness can be hard to come by, so a more common unique glove with Ele Weakness is more preferable to me.
Sorry. I take back previous message :P
Last edited by jonapaloma on May 20, 2021, 2:33:34 PM
How do you get the +1 to all spell gems and +1 to all lightning gems on the same wand? Doesn't seem to be awakened. Just keep using alts and pray to rngesus or is their a simpler method?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info