[3.20] ⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Inquisitor⚡ Leaguestart | Smooth Mapper | All Uber Bosses Down

"
arek_ wrote:
i have question

if there is no armor shavron mid game , you can give points in CI pasiiv tree?

I would just stick with the life version until you can afford the shavs, CI would use most of the same expensive pieces and lose a lot of DPS.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Wow, this build is fucked up for league start!

I expected something good, but not THAT good.

These Brands melt act bosses so effortlessly, if that keeps up for endgame I've surely got a new favourite build!
"
xmadruguinha wrote:
These Brands melt act bosses so effortlessly, if that keeps up for endgame I've surely got a new favourite build!

I could leaguestart this every time, but variety is nice! It's so strong.
Last edited by Velyna on Jan 16, 2021, 8:55:31 AM
Kind of curious about the end game version of this build after LL, is there no cluster jewels that could potentially make this build even more powerful?
Kind of curious about the end game version of this build after LL, is there no cluster jewels that could potentially make this build even more powerful?
Playing from start 3.13 and i think im loosing something, because sometimes crushing mobs or especially bosses can be time consuming
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
"
EinKRieGeR wrote:
Playing from start 3.13 and i think im loosing something, because sometimes crushing mobs or especially bosses can be time consuming

Things like flasks, cluster jewels and a 6L will fix that. Storm Brand does lack boss damage sometimes with low gear that's normal.
I am following this build too, for I like a lot the brands gameplay. But this is the first time I make something made on a LL build and respec. English language is not my mother tongue. I fail on understanding a few points.
- For the moment I am still act 7, but how do we know when to start making the LL build ? I mean what is the threshold, the condition ? Is it the stuff ? When I get the stuff of phase one, I can start respec and that is all ?
- What is exactly the passive tree that corresponds to the beginning of Lowlife build ?
Maybe these are silly questions, but as a "normal player", I kind of struggle understanding how to follow the steps. Can someone tell me ?

Thanks guys.
"
Wolowizard88 wrote:
I am following this build too, for I like a lot the brands gameplay. But this is the first time I make something made on a LL build and respec. English language is not my mother tongue. I fail on understanding a few points.
- For the moment I am still act 7, but how do we know when to start making the LL build ? I mean what is the threshold, the condition ? Is it the stuff ? When I get the stuff of phase one, I can start respec and that is all ?
- What is exactly the passive tree that corresponds to the beginning of Lowlife build ?
Maybe these are silly questions, but as a "normal player", I kind of struggle understanding how to follow the steps. Can someone tell me ?

Thanks guys.

- You won't be switching to Lowlife until you're in maps so don't worry yet, you need to get a few key items first, listed in the Midrange gear section.

- Same answer here, it's the Midrange PoB.
Hello. I used the build as my league starter this time around. I haven't really played anything outside of melee builds and a Ignite Armageddon Brand/Fireball Chieftain last league. I really like that the playstyle in terms of being mobile while my brands do some work and just having to recast them every couple of seconds.

Right now I managed to luck myself into a 6l Shavs and then used my remaining currency to get the Prism Guardian and the Chayula Amulet. This should put me into a spot to make the transition into the LL variant, right? I'm really curious to see how this build performs and if it keeps on progressing into higher tier maps. So far the progression feels kind of slow compared to a simple Cyclone Champion or the Ignite Chieftain I previously played. But that might just be me or the difference with the new Rituals content. Hopefully it's just a lower floor, but much higher ceiling with this build ;)

My next step will be getting better Gear for the Slots that don't require the uniques and maybe get some Clusters going.

Thanks for the build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info