New Celestial Skill Effects - Molten Strike, Tectonic Slam and Ice Nova

Ice Nova looks dope
"
Siekalas wrote:
So does anybody know when the next stash tab sale will be?

They are usually at weekends. So about all 3 Weeks-ish i would say u can expect stash sales. Probably the upcoming or next weekend.
"
Walltrigger wrote:
"
New tabs for oils when?

1. Oils
2. Cluster jewels/jewels in general
3. Skill gems

3 new tabs to sell. Did I miss something? I find it funny that we have an essence tab and uniques tab but still no tab for skill gems, especially now with the expensive awakened gems.

Well don´t forget u can have multiple versions of a gem which is different. Example Level 20 Gem also Level 20 Gem Corrupted with no changes Level 20 Gem with 1% Quality Level 20 Gem with 2% Quality....

Not sure if it would make sense to do a stash tab for these. Oil sure its time for that. Cluster Jewels / Jewels has the same issue. Who rly has Normal Rarity Jewels in his stash tab. Cluster also drops i think at least magic rarity. So you would to have scour everytime to add them into the tab since other modifiers would change the item from another jewel from the same type. But hell yeah to the oil part thats for sure!
nice.
Removed some of the molten striker's balls :(

Painted the remaining ones pretty shaper colours :^)
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
darkilein1 wrote:
"
Walltrigger wrote:
"
New tabs for oils when?

1. Oils
3. Skill gems

3 new tabs to sell. Did I miss something? I find it funny that we have an essence tab and uniques tab but still no tab for skill gems, especially now with the expensive awakened gems.

Well don´t forget u can have multiple versions of a gem which is different. Example Level 20 Gem also Level 20 Gem Corrupted with no changes Level 20 Gem with 1% Quality Level 20 Gem with 2% Quality....

Not sure if it would make sense to do a stash tab for these. Oil sure its time for that. Cluster Jewels / Jewels has the same issue. Who rly has Normal Rarity Jewels in his stash tab. Cluster also drops i think at least magic rarity. So you would to have scour everytime to add them into the tab since other modifiers would change the item from another jewel from the same type. But hell yeah to the oil part thats for sure!

I believe that map tab is more difficult to implement than a gems tab would be and gems are such a fundamental part of the game since the beginning. Then again there is really not much point in storing common gems and jewels as you say. I would still buy those anyway lol

GGG, if you do Warcry effects they need to work like the Heralds. One effect for multiple skills.
instead of going with NEW Themes.... again Celestial ... how boring
"
darkilein1 wrote:
"
Walltrigger wrote:
"
New tabs for oils when?

1. Oils
3. Skill gems

Meanwhile - MAPS, so no, this is actually not a valid argument at all :)
"
Shinwa wrote:
instead of going with NEW Themes.... again Celestial ... how boring

This.

I don't want to be butthurt, but i can see the logic behind this: Oh look people buy mostly Celestial stuff - let's make more, because people obviously like those. Meanwhile there are pretty much only Celestial sets of skills, so there is nothing else to buy aside from isolated skill skins that have nothing to be paired with....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info