[3.20] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 8M DPS

Hi! Any plans for 3.14?

Cheers!
"
volhalem wrote:
Hi! Any plans for 3.14?

Cheers!

Will update tomorrow most likely :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Awesome, thanks :)
Thanks a lot for the guide, having tons of fun so far. Quick questions, Could I use another skill to level up, like lacerate for example?
"
volhalem wrote:
Thanks a lot for the guide, having tons of fun so far. Quick questions, Could I use another skill to level up, like lacerate for example?

There shouldn't be any problems with using other attack skills. Damage and clear will wary ofc bht that's about it. Just use what is fun for you until you can flicker.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
devon752 wrote:
"
volhalem wrote:

There shouldn't be any problems with using other attack skills. Damage and clear will wary ofc bht that's about it. Just use what is fun for you until you can flicker.

Thanks!
How well do you think Sporeguard blight chest would work with flicker?
Hello, thank you for the great guide.
Can I use another melee skill and use kaom chest?
"
idmfan wrote:
Hello, thank you for the great guide.
Can I use another melee skill and use kaom chest?
Probably yeah.

"
How well do you think Sporeguard blight chest would work with flicker?
With this build it probably wouldn't work since you need the frenzy on hit. Unless ofc you have Terminus Est.
Last edited by devon752 on May 1, 2021, 5:51:30 AM
"
With this build it probably wouldn't work since you need the frenzy on hit. Unless ofc you have Terminus Est.

So with terminus est it should be fine? I have a 6L I've been using. Also, how do you feel about the Raider tree reworks? I've been messing with using Three-Step Assault with perma phasing and onslaught

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info