Delirium Ends Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

"
CrystalNix wrote:
Does anyone know when/if the MTXs from the Thaumaturgy boxes will be available in the shop ?

Every microtransaction in the Thaumaturgy Mystery Box will be available in the store roughly one month after the Delirium League ends. :)
"
Gruentod wrote:
Second, the league brimmed hat was... regrettable. As one poster astutely pointed out, it looked like a bicycle helmet with luminous light blue tentacles for chinstraps. I sincerely hope Harvest's brimmed hat looks a lot like Incursion's brimmed hat, or maybe like the hat from the scarecrow mask. Something more fitting to a farmer, but perhaps a bit more jazzed up. I suppose it reveals my redneck origins that one of my favorite hats is the Incursion hat. :p

I'm not sure it's necessarily "redneck" to feel like a "brimmed hat" should be a hat and have a brim.
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Thanks for another Weta pet :)
pog
Got my box for 2 coins
so many wetas!
"
NoIguanaForZ wrote:
"
Gruentod wrote:
Second, the league brimmed hat was... regrettable. As one poster astutely pointed out, it looked like a bicycle helmet with luminous light blue tentacles for chinstraps. I sincerely hope Harvest's brimmed hat looks a lot like Incursion's brimmed hat, or maybe like the hat from the scarecrow mask. Something more fitting to a farmer, but perhaps a bit more jazzed up. I suppose it reveals my redneck origins that one of my favorite hats is the Incursion hat. :p

I'm not sure it's necessarily "redneck" to feel like a "brimmed hat" should be a hat and have a brim.

True enough... but the Incursion Brimmed Hat was nothing less than a straw hat with blue feathers in the band.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Incursion_Brimmed_Hat

Definitely a bit country, a bit redneck to my eyes. And I love it. I can't stop making my Templars wear it. It's just too perfect that way.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
+1 portal in collectiom
Thank you for the ending times of delirium, but we european favor 24h time without AM / PM ;)
GGG: "Unfortunately we are not currently offering email Technical Support, due to limited staff resources. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause...we can assist you with any account, payment or microtransaction issues."

-.-;
Got them wings ty ggg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info