Harvest Challenge Rewards

Portal and cloak look great
Ugly as .....well...you know!
Thx to Tencent for more ridiculous fashion weeks....
"
meilan77 wrote:
Post Path of Nerfs pls

- HeadHunter now grants only 1 rare monster mod for a duration of 5 seconds, and there's a cooldown of 1 minute before being able to get a rare monster mod again. And you get a random curse whenever you kill a rare monster with HeadHunter.
- Hollow Palm Technique now counts as one-handed, with 10% increased attack speed instead of 60% more, and 2-3 added attack physical damage per 20 dexteriry. And monsters hit by Hollow Palm Technique get 50% more physical resistance against hits.
- Cluster Jewels are now limited to 1 large, 1 medium and 2 small for the entire passive tree. And cannot use other types of jewels if you use cluster jewels.
Not looking too good =( still gonna play tho . stoked for a more chill league mechanic =)
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett :'(
Last edited by BAD9eR on Jun 12, 2020, 1:34:12 PM
I've never got 36, but wow, I need to bust my arse this time. I want that portal!
I really like this portal
Meh...

Footprint is a waste.

Cloak is fine. That blue print effects/particles would have been awesome for a wings.

Portal looks bland. At least make it a bit bigger/taller not a floating bonsai.
Tencent ugh
Pog, Love the blue.
Why are so many kids cry about HeadHunter? its a pve game it wont affect you anyway. rewards are bad. no new stuff like boots,gloves,weapon effect,shield/weapon skin wish we had a body armour like in legacy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info