Preview of Rebalanced Unique Items in Path of Exile: Harvest

nice changes but I'd really like to see Wings of Entropy get some love :/
This is the second time I think GGG is going to miss the opportunity.

In Delirium, they should have did something with the essence of delirium.

In Harvest, they should modify "The Harvest" to make it a meaningful unique again, instead of the trash it is since they nerfed flask charges.
i hope some of the new uniques are more usable now
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Dark Seer + Second Sight
That's terrible can't wait to see another 40.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
fuxxnuts2 wrote:
"
Moere91 wrote:
Does anyone else think of Uul-Netol's Embrace Animate Guardian build with Chains of Command? I think i just now got my build for next league.

wont work. "YOU" must hit the enemy.

It's work with buffs even if say "YOU"... Some time ago i checked it with Augyre where in the description is written:

"
Every 16 seconds you gain Elemental Overload for 8 seconds
You have Resolute Technique while you do not have Elemental Overload
100% increased Physical Damage while you have Resolute Technique

...but AG/AW wont Trigger any skills.
Last edited by grigo18 on Jun 9, 2020, 5:36:22 AM
Having no life on many of these whilst also having very niche use, makes them still not worth using in endgame. Some are ok for the 3 hours of leveling to maps.

The game is too fast where you need as much defenses as possible or you're going to die if you look away for 0.5 seconds. So using items without life/es is very bad these days unless they are extremely good/OP items.
Last edited by SaiyanZ on Jun 9, 2020, 5:26:35 AM
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
Ragestyles wrote:

will work but do u really wanna give up 40% more damage to have those bonespears pierce? lol

It's not like they do huge damage (100% weapon damage) and the skill has 500ms ICD (which isn't even being changed as bex just confirmed)

Just use your chest sockets for main skill, what's problem?
Also, pierce support grant (0-19)% more Projectile Damage

How many sockets does your Kaom's Heart exactly have?
"
Wuffell wrote:
I like these changes! I'm much more likely to use them in a build now.

For those of you complaining about the "Wildfire nerf" ... did you read that "Molten Strike’s damage has been buffed to compensate for the loss of old Wildfire." ? You're saying it's nerfed before even trying it, before seeing the numbers, and likely before thinking about how it could work with Gloomfang etc ...

Ofcourse!It's not about the numbers,more like it's a ruined mechanic now!
Lets say i have a lvl 1 molten strike.You fire 3 balls on an attack.If you attach Wildfire,you fire 50% of 3 balls,we all know in PoE everything is rounded DOWN!So you actually fire 1 projectile which chains into 2 projectiles.
Are you trying to tell us that 2 instead of 3 projectiles is not a nerf?
Now imagine you socket ancestrall call thats everything x3,so instead of having 9 balls per attack we have 6...Thats a 30% nerf right there...
Also,what direction do the projectiles "chain"?What does chain give us when we no longer have area of effect on the gem???
Hype!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info