Path of Exile: Harvest Teasers

Even in the card pictures they use HH... Guess the 1k balance team tested the league that way again...
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
"
Exile009 wrote:

Any build that uses Repentance would build up their strength anyway. There's no point equipping those gloves if you don't already have lots of strength. And a spellcaster build - even a strength-stacking one - will probably have some intelligence anyway, just from the pathing. Likely it'll only need about a 100 or so additional intel to equip those gloves (amulet can give that), which isn't worth sacrificing all the bonuses from your attributes to avoid having to get.

Edit: Actually, come to think of it, maybe some madlad out there will try making a build that COMBOS Mjolner and Cospri's Malice. Maybe even with Repentance and Garb on top? That'd be a sight to see!

Well, I think with Repentance you will have Iron Will, but Strength is not providing any bonus because of that timeless jewel. Don't think it is just for melee phys bonus, but any %-dmg bonus melee, projectile (iron grip) or spells (iron will).

You might be right. Seems really bad in this case. Because it says "Strength's damage bonus applies to Spell Damage as well for Supported Skills"
So if there is no strength damage bonus for melee, you wont also wont get strength damage bonus to spells?
So I guess Warcries don't share a cooldown in 3.11? (question answered in the new post)
Last edited by ekaye on Jun 8, 2020, 12:30:31 AM
Anyone else notice these small hints for the new passive tree?
https://imgur.com/gallery/k6iLVWj
thats how i figured out where most of the new keystones are on the tree and such
wonder where iron grip is gonna go
I just hope the two melee totems get some love to!!!!

question about harvest lifeforce crafts:

the mod, "replace cold modifier with an equivalent fire" will work on adds damage to attacks per X dexterity (or will change also dex to strenght as being equivalent)

or "gain X phys dmg to cold" will be instead fire? for ex

my build depends on it :S
Harvest Main Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7EcMoQ4_GU
How come Call to arms is presented as a new feature while it exists already in a better version.
Its a nerf, lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info