Announcing Path of Exile: Harvest

All you boot kickers can keep trying to make this look good but you won’t and can’t, this will kill off a lot of players that can’t craft, market gone drops gone cluster builds gone or very rare, new players may try for a week gone, we all seen and know streamers “rng” is best, say it’s not ggg doing it for them is trash and you know it, no one wants to play farm craft Poe, [Removed by Support], just maybe they will get back to its players [Removed by Support].
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 4, 2020, 1:34:55 AM
"
Blindhunter36 wrote:

All you boot kickers can keep trying to make this look good but you won’t and can’t, this will kill off a lot of players that can’t craft, market gone drops gone cluster builds gone or very rare, new players may try for a week gone, we all seen and know streamers “rng” is best, say it’s not ggg doing it for them is trash and you know it, no one wants to play farm craft Poe, [Removed by Support], just maybe they will get back to its players [Removed by Support].

lol what are you even on about ...
calm down eat a snickers
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 4, 2020, 1:36:50 AM
They remove post if I say what I really want to, boot kickers drop the K add L [Removed by Support], this is nothing but a farm sim not cool fun for anyone went from a story to farming wtf, [Removed by Support]?
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 4, 2020, 1:41:50 AM
Why am I not at all surprised that they remove some of your posts ...
Why don't you take a break from PoE if you hate it so much. Seems you could use one.
Probably gonna, do not support shit I do not agree with, face it BLr it is what this is
Good :) I mean if I read it correctly. Half the time your sentences don't make sense. I hope you'll get better soon !
Justice warriors kill everything they touch, didn’t think Poe was in sight but I was wrong, DND will be next with rainbows
Yea it wouldn’t, you must be new here, ggg loves to remove words from post now they fine Offensive [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 4, 2020, 2:13:45 AM
"
Nosferat wrote:

The hell man, you have been here since 2013 and you ask about core problems that need fixing? Game meta and powercreep mean anything? or how about clear speed? As in the game becoming way too fast,trading issues that have been here since forever, no anti scamming policy.

Then there is the lack of a proper balance in the game, some builds farm endgame content with a tabula, while others need serious investment to go after uber elder. Tons of bugs, too much unpolished content.

+so much more. Like truly, you have been here for years, and you don't think this game has core issues that need fixing?

Me having an account for years doesn't mean I've played all the time, but that is unimportant.

Game meta and Powercreep is present in most ARPGs. Unless you can give me a good example without Meta or Powercreep, with as much content, feel free to post it. So no I don't see it as an issue, its annoying to some, but there are builds and playstyle off meta that works very well.

I agree that Offense is OP compared to defense, that is something that could be adressed, but calling it an issue is a bit too much. People are able to make Facetank builds with low damage outputs and still do all content.

Trading issue is mostly due to having too many drops worth nothing and crafting being too pricy for most people. This league will help item crafting without wasting too much currency. Also there is SSF created for people who don't want to trade. Not a perfect solution, but at least its something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info