Announcing Path of Exile: Harvest

Too many parts of the plants are glow, I feel it is too much when they are many, it really looks messy and not beautiful, I wish only a few parts are glow for each plant is enough because it seems each plant has its own color to make a distinction.

Furthermore, the glow doesn't affect surrounding, it is the same as no GI effect, really not beautiful.
In love Hardcore solo self-found mode
Last edited by dohh2008 on Jun 2, 2020, 10:03:28 PM
Not sure how I feel about the league mechanic itself but looking forward to all the skill/item updates.

The only constructive criticism I can offer as of right now is please update the supporter packs. They should be more of a blue/green color to be on theme.

Thanks for all you do GGG
We all have to tallk with that south slang yeeeee haaaaayyyyy “spit” toon!! Billy billy you pick that cotton yet boy... best get to it before I..... ,!, ggg
Question now - should I skip 1 or 2 weeks of league start. I hope league is not bullshit zoom zoom focus.
• I eat cats for breakfast. I will eat you too.
• GGG has 0 play testers it seems. 3.24 shows it clearly.
• Screw 6-link one hand item exploiters and their deleted items. Your tears are as delicious as Pepsi Max Raspberry sizzling sip.
"
InvictaVultis wrote:
Question now - should I skip 1 or 2 weeks of league start. I hope league is not bullshit zoom zoom focus.

It will be. The Lab will be even more tedious, and you're gonna need cluster jewels just to stay relevant. Speed clear meta is permanent. That's unavoidable with a game where every action is a slot machine pull. More pulls (or trades) per second, more loot.

Really REALLY not looking forward to another slog through story and maps x3 and labs x5 (plus trials.)

The only reason this game exists is because no one is trying to beat them using the same model. It literally has no competition.

Is there even one other FTP ARPG?
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Jun 2, 2020, 10:32:23 PM
"
ragekage26 wrote:
Not sure how I feel about the league mechanic itself but looking forward to all the skill/item updates.

The only constructive criticism I can offer as of right now is please update the supporter packs. They should be more of a blue/green color to be on theme.

Thanks for all you do GGG

I have the same thought on the league itself. Not sure I'm going to like stopping to pick up seeds, to enter a portal, to plant. I feel this is going to intrusive to playing, killing, looting. But maybe it will be alright.

As to the new supporter packs, as a lot of other people, was expecting a blue theme per the mural/image that came with the original announcement of the upcoming announcement. This aside, these packs aren't in the same league as the Delirium packs. Hard pass on both the new for me. Color pallet of the first didn't match expectation. The second, those wings way to BIG in my opinion.
Always wanted to be a wee farmer i can do it in poe now yay
Yo ggg do we get cousins in our hide outs? I mean barn hang outs? I mean sheep? Wtf do I know about farming, do we need them things to kiss and sleep with right? You want this to be a farm sim it seems let’s make it real. How about a tractor, I want a red one with big smoking pipes coming out the top, don’t forget the sheep, gonna need something to do because none of my friends want to play this cow pie.
Mildly interested in the malice one, but i'll hold off until a month into league.

If its the usual and contains a league ruining exploit, or the good crafting is only for the 1% then that's another firm NO NO NO on supporting.

If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
Plant, harvest, kill
Plant, harvest, kill

Wasting time planting instead of playing? Bad move
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Jun 2, 2020, 10:46:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info