Last Epoch latest patch feels really good

"
kaijyuu2 wrote:
There are no shared skill trees, skills are locked to character classes, and even gear is often class restricted. This makes every possible build feel pre-designed to be viable by the devs, which is hella boring. There's very little room for proper min/maxing since the search space is so small.

I tend to agree with this impression. It’s something I’ll like to raise to the devs at some point when I have a better grasp of the build meta.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Ok, so I've heard mixed messages about whether the game is gonna get single player offline or not, or how that's even gonna work.

The devs initially stated offline mode after launch, but then some people were telling me they back tracked on that.

And, do I need a 3rd party account, and need to login to play the game even when offline? Does offline = no internet required, or does it mean you still gotta login, but the game is purely client sided? So, the confusion here is partly whether the game is going to be always online DRM with client sided save or not, or if you can run the game with just steam, and in offline mode?

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Ok, so I've heard mixed messages about whether the game is gonna get single player offline or not, or how that's even gonna work.

The devs initially stated offline mode after launch, but then some people were telling me they back tracked on that.

And, do I need a 3rd party account, and need to login to play the game even when offline? Does offline = no internet required, or does it mean you still gotta login, but the game is purely client sided? So, the confusion here is partly whether the game is going to be always online DRM with client sided save or not, or if you can run the game with just steam, and in offline mode?

I don't recall any of their devs saying they decided not to do offline mode. Even as recently as a few months ago or so I saw them stating on Reddit that it was still planned for release. Something could have changed since then, but I've not seen that anywhere.

And their offline is supposed to be fully offline--no Internet required. You won't be able to play your online characters though, as they'll be saved server-side and restricted to online only.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Last Epoch will have both offline and online mode similar as D2.

Which means you cant access your online characters and stash and vice versa.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
i played it yesterday for the first time it's so confusing the passive skills & specialization. Not very friendly like grim dawn & wolcen when it comes to spending your points.
Turns out the new Legendaries are the usual mostly boring uniques but with potentially up to 4 new affixes, which the items normally would not have.

So basically Vaaled or krangled uniques.

In essence it's mainly just new affixes for unqiues but does not bring any completly new class flavour or any special effects/skills to the table.

Kinda makes sense and will probably make some uniques work in high level but its same old, just more.

edit:

Multiplayer gets delayed again.

New date is Q1 2022 for community testing.

Which i assume is 4 months away in a good case scenario or 6 months when blockers appear in the meantime.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Last edited by gandhar0 on Dec 6, 2021, 8:08:10 PM
Eternal Legends Update (0.8.4 patch - December 10th)
0.8.4 Patch notes are out Releases Tomorrow.
Think i will restart as Melee Druid this time.
I never liked the old form and their abilities so i will give the rework a try and see how it feels during campaign and early Echos.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore

I just bought the game yesterday, and am enjoying it immensely thus far. Haven't died once yet LMAO

lvl34 Sentinel/Paladin
Last edited by AShugars on Dec 13, 2021, 11:36:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info