Muahaha I have the ability to command HORNETS now.

alright WHERE ARE MY BAGS OF CHEEZEIT'S
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
See what I mean? So deep in mental fog she can't even remember where she put things.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
She probably misplaced them with the three challenges she's yet to finish.
I think it's more likely hornets are commanding you with ultra low frequency waves. And they might not be real hornets, but robot bug-drone hornets in the HAARP array. Silly dino.
Funny thing about the humans killed by "murder hornets"...

Most of those suffering fatal wounds were searching for nests so that they could gather up the pupae; apparently the enzymes they secrete make you feel good. Of course, these hornets being willing and able to defend their territory makes this a less-than-smart move for the unprepared.

As for myself, I welcome them. Maybe they'll do a number on the 6 or 7 yelllowjacket nests that pop up in my neighborhood every summer.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
"
de99ial wrote:
Whats Cheez-Its?

Beats me. I've never seen them before. We did just get Cheetos at my work though, so I now know what they are.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info