Most Popular Microtransactions of All Time

Now add upgrade to quad tab too.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
And now you should have a sale on all of them.
Please add a machine-like totem skin!

There are several totem skins themselves, but they are all fantastical. The machine-like totem (e.g. vacuum tube totem that Dominus uses) should be added to MTXs. It will fit well futuristic designs that is popular recently.
Cool!
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358
My Gloom Wings are so popular and everyone hates the little backpack that is stuck to them. Please remove it! pls!
If I look my personal experience, Polaris was the best loot boxes by far and its same as your statistic. Normally I don't care about loot boxes because of the stupid replica thingy, but the quality and look of the Polaris armor sets made purchased like 40 boxes till I got the full black sett and the dragons.
Dragons will always make you money guys!
"
WhiteDragonRU wrote:
Invisible Buff - Selling in game options as MTX should be a crime.

Agreed. The Invisible Buff effect should be a feature, not a microtransaction. If a player wants to support GGG or have cosmetic effects other than the default designs, no problem, that is acceptable and supported. Forcing players to pay to remove something for cosmetic or performance reasons is just ... greasy.

Personally, I have multiple copies of the effect and think about that every time I use one. It's disappointing and detracts from enjoying the game.

"
I bet option - Upgrade To Quad would win the whole 2020.

If GGG is ever able to resolve the cross-league issues with that, I would buy at least 10 such 4:1 conversions. Perhaps that will be something they can resolve with PoE 2. Failing that, or to make it available sooner, maybe the conversion could only be available during the few days between temporary leagues.
Last edited by MonTerran on May 15, 2020, 3:40:07 AM
mfw tentacle wings
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
What I wonder is, how often do they add mtx? I like supporter packs but do these only appear every new league? and what happens when poe2 starts? I know that the mtx will remain, but also the hideout ones?
I just don't know if to buy now or wait for next league / poe2
"
ENSASKE wrote:
What I wonder is, how often do they add mtx? I like supporter packs but do these only appear every new league? and what happens when poe2 starts? I know that the mtx will remain, but also the hideout ones?
I just don't know if to buy now or wait for next league / poe2

Each league has 2 supporter packs, with each of those packs having a 30 and 60 USD option. Also, every annual expansion has 5 "core" supporter packs, from 60 to 480 USD.

There is usually an MTX theme set released around the mid-point of each league, in addition to the Mystery Box sets, which are released shortly after a league begins.

If you have purchased or unlocked a hideout in-game, it will all but certainly remain come PoE 2.

Whether or not to buy supporter packs now or later should depend upon: your financial situation, how much you want to support PoE/GGG/Tencent, and how much you like the the current packs, since league packs are only available during the course of that league, and core packs during the course of that expansion.

Last edited by MonTerran on May 15, 2020, 4:18:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info