[3.11] Chainbreaker Explosive Arrow Ballistas Hierophant - budget friendly/amazing clear/big dps

really wanna try this out!

anyone have a good leveling build/tree for this?
is it possible to start early or is it kinda, "level as this until 80 then switch" thing?
Which gem to swap for Barrage support for bossing ?
"
Which gem to swap for Barrage support for bossing ?

Fire pen
im having so much trouble crafting the amulet and bow
probably because im clueless about crafting and harvest but I think i have the start of both correct

anyone got an idea what I should do from here? Tried doing the best ican but im really noob to crafting and moreso harvest lol
Can someone tell me the ways to get 8 totems? I am only counting 5
Nice build!
I played this in delerium (if you remember I managed to make some pretty GG gear when we didn't have harvest crafting!)

I might revisit it, looks faster and tankier the than the older iteration, if I can face another re-roll once I'm done with my current character. if I can get my gear to sell, i should have a pretty decent budget!

"

Can someone tell me the ways to get 8 totems? I am only counting 5

You have:
3 totems from the skill itself +
1 from allocating 'Ancestral Bond' on your passive skill tree through a 'Thread of Hope' unique jewel (very large ring) on the left of your tree +
1 from allocating 'Panopticon' on the bottom of your tree +
1 from allocating 'Pursuit of Faith' in your Ascendancy +
1 from your 'Skirmish' unique quiver and +
1 from anointing your amulet with the 'Watchtowers' passive (silver, silver, indigo)

= 8 totems total (when using ballista totems)
anyone know how to craft his helmet?

would love to get the nearby enemies -fire resist and 10% phys taken as fire damage on my helm
"
PUNSHET2 wrote:
anyone know how to craft his helmet?

would love to get the nearby enemies -fire resist and 10% phys taken as fire damage on my helm

It's pretty easy to get something similar

T1 essence for life (Deafening Essence of Greed) a warlord base helm

Depending on what you get just harvest craft the rest.

there's only one fire prefix on a warlord helm, so the 10% phys as fire is 100% guaranteed

For the -fire res all you have to do is craft fire res and use augment fire. you can then remove the fire res

I got lucky and hit mana regen + life on my essence. but you really dont need it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info