3.10 Low Cost Spark/EK Scion Herald Stack - CI - 2.5k ES Regen - All content viable

"
Prosecco wrote:
i have many problems in find gear for low cost.For example i don t find boots with "+% of cold resistance",it very difficult find piece similar.Anyone can explain for a noob like me with stats is mandatory in each pieces? Thanks

For boots you only need tailwind and movement speed if you're going that route, you can go with any essence of zeal crafted boots that roll okay alternatively.

For your other rare items; amulet and shield you want:

amulet
vitality skill
mana reservation
energy shield (optional, expensive)

shield
socketed gems have 15% reduced mana reservation
energy shield
tested this build out and it is solid all around. great guide and thanks for sharing this!
"
Spazmatazz wrote:
"
Prosecco wrote:
i have many problems in find gear for low cost.For example i don t find boots with "+% of cold resistance",it very difficult find piece similar.Anyone can explain for a noob like me with stats is mandatory in each pieces? Thanks

For boots you only need tailwind and movement speed if you're going that route, you can go with any essence of zeal crafted boots that roll okay alternatively.

For your other rare items; amulet and shield you want:

amulet
vitality skill
mana reservation
energy shield (optional, expensive)

shield
socketed gems have 15% reduced mana reservation
energy shield

You forgot rings =D
You have ring with herald of ice and on head u have on buel a empty socket and on past bin u use snite,i m confused.
I'm little confused also on jewels,i bought the "watcher eyes" other jewels are with mana reservation but what is mandatory on jewels? Thanks for patience i m noob
Last edited by Prosecco on May 23, 2020, 1:18:58 PM
Can someone take a look at my current build? For the life of me, I cannot run Zealotry as an aura. Any tips would be helpful.

Thanks.

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/EBtAFdxF
Last edited by buckwildg on May 23, 2020, 5:06:27 PM
"
buckwildg wrote:
Can someone take a look at my current build? For the life of me, I cannot run Zealotry as an aura. Any tips would be helpful.

Thanks.

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/EBtAFdxF

You've socketed Intuitive Leap but haven't allocated Charisma or the Reduced Mana Reservation small passive. Intuitive Leap is different to Unnatural Instinct: you still need to spend passive points to allocate the desired unconnected passives, simply socketing the jewel won't automatically grant them to you.

Switching your Bated Breath for Stygian Vise will also allow you to fit in an additional '1% reduced mana reserved' jewel.

Finally if you still have issues fitting in auras, try to only put 50% auras in your shield to take full advantage of the '15% reduced mana reservation for socketed gems' mod. Your PoB shows Purity of Lightning in there, so swap that with Zealotry. You lose the +2 skill level from the helm but fitting in all the auras is more important.

But basically no Charisma nodes allocated is the biggest issue here. If fixing that alone still won't fit in Zealotry, then you can look at the other things I mentioned.
Last edited by scrambled777 on May 23, 2020, 8:01:38 PM
under upgrade options:

You mean spark instead of arc?

and Heraldry to endbringer instead of purposefull?
"
Gondalen wrote:
under upgrade options:

You mean spark instead of arc?

and Heraldry to endbringer instead of purposefull?

Yea, I played arc a lot so I typo'd that a fair bit I have to fix it sorry.

For swapping out Heraldry's you have to fiddle around on PoB to see when you're safe to drop them without sacrificing mana. My end game build used only 1 replenishing presence, so eventually you're mostly endbringer/purposeful.
I'm currently at lv91 and I've fit all auras in, including malevolence.
I've got 4.9k ES and it feels like I'm getting killed a bit too often.
How do I improve on survivability? Just further ES stacking?
How to scale energy shield regen to 2k5 as the title say pls
Btw for make this low budget build i spent 50 ex and i didn t finish.Clusters cost 5x 10exa and 4x 14exa.I think is not correct call it a low budget build.It's a pretty quite cheat guide it seem like u wanna appear like the smart person that buy all 28 exa at 11 may,and now we are 24 may and your pieces cost 50 exa and 1 weeks ago the prices was similar.
Last edited by Prosecco on May 25, 2020, 11:02:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info