Developer Interview - James - Game Designer

This is a great forum post. Perhaps the best I have seen, and I have to admit I am envious regarding the jump switch that James achieved. Well done and well done by GGG for recognizing talent.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on May 12, 2020, 3:35:55 PM
just forgot to say ""SAME ENGINE SINCE 2013, AND TERRIBLE PERFORMANCE SINCE 3.0""
"
djdias2018 wrote:
[...] AND TERRIBLE PERFORMANCE SINCE 3.0""

Hahaha... you should have been here in the early days when desyncing was a part of the core gameplay experience. Remember /oos? :)
Last edited by daFalk on May 12, 2020, 8:49:49 PM
"
Please Buff CoC Ice Nova. ^_^!!

why?
im doing all content with my current CoC Ice Nova build
100% Delirious maps aswell
Nice interview and worth reading.

Since you are looking to upgrade the unloved, how about looking into Cleave and Wings of Entropy?

Cleave is great fun to play, but has fallen behind in its capabilities given all the improvements to monsters and bosses. It is not a fancy skill and requires actually hitting to kill. I love it. You know what's coming in 3.11 and 2.0 so help all the hard core melee lovers and add some new life to this skill. I'd suggest things, but those would be already out of date and likely out of step with what is to come. Ask me if you like though.

Wings of Entropy! Dual wielding, two handed axes! It is just a wonderful weapon and great concept. Now is a great time to to make it viable again. Double the dps please. Add attack speed. Let us use it for endgame encounters. Add a bonus it paired with Cleave, Double Strike, Sweep or other stand in place and hit the enemy skills.

"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Thanks for answering all my questions 😊
rigged!
GG
"
daFalk wrote:
"
djdias2018 wrote:
[...] AND TERRIBLE PERFORMANCE SINCE 3.0""

Hahaha... you should have been here in the early days when desyncing was a part of the core gameplay experience. Remember /oos? :)

If only smileys and reciting 'good old times' would change anything about the fact that current performance is below abysmal.
recoom fractal thoughts, indigon, crown of eyes, and doedres scorn when? lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info