Polaris Microtransactions on Sale This Weekend and the Stygian Molten Shell Effect

Stygian effect doesn't work with vaal molten shell? Seriously? And I also agree with the earlier mention of Stygian not transitioning to status ailments.
SKULLS SKULLS SKULLS SKULLS

still waiting on the giant skull character effect so the perfect SRS build can be completed
Have you ever considered trading the sword for the plow, Exile?
You guys have any more of those free polaris boxes? *scracthing neck like a junky*
Would buy MS if the effects it applied were stygian also - having them be red is kinda lame if your theme is stygian :(
"
Dreggon wrote:
perfect timing, somebody was looking for the black dragon pet : )
Glad I listened to your prophecy. I was going to get the dragon but the black weapon effect looks nice too. The white char effect too... but I can only get one. At least I got all weekend to decide : )
:D
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
Fencatffxi wrote:
"
KillerOwen wrote:
Can you combine the white dragon and black dragon pets to get the black and white dragon pet? I have a white dragon from the box and wanted to confirm before I bought a black dragon to try.

No, you cant combine pets unfortunately.

Pure disinformation, i combined my dragons
i7-7700 3.60 GHz, 16 Gb DDR4, GTX 1070, SSD, Win 10
"
NeoCyberlaw wrote:
"
Fencatffxi wrote:
"
KillerOwen wrote:
Can you combine the white dragon and black dragon pets to get the black and white dragon pet? I have a white dragon from the box and wanted to confirm before I bought a black dragon to try.

No, you cant combine pets unfortunately.

Pure disinformation, i combined my dragons

Thank you! I Bought the black dragon and can confirm that I was able to combine the two. Looks like that needs to be added to the wiki.
"
Going overkill on mtx. Ggg is either losing money hand over fist, trying to cash out as much as they can....

[Removed by Player] at least make the game playable firs. Fix the game, remove the fog timer.

Maybe all the herald cheaters should chip in and buy up since they were gifted this league. If 3g want to cater for the 1% and only have those reach seasons end game, as far as i am concerned the 1% can pay the way so the other 99% can continue beta testing for free.
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
As a heads up, the Black and White Dragon MTX isn't on sale. I imagine this was an oversight, especially in light of the Black Dragon and the White Dragon being combinable.

EDIT: I just confirmed with support that you CANNOT combine the dragons. As for why the Black and White Dragon is not currently included in the sale, I still have no idea. I was pointed to the following thread for clarification:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2690541

If anyone has actually been able to combine their dragon pets together, this may not have been intended?
Last edited by Eyks272 on May 9, 2020, 9:51:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info