Hideout Showcase

You are all an absolute INSPIRATION! Thank you!
What? i open Poe and i see my hideout.
Really big thanks for that GGG, im happy today :D !
"
Sectiplave wrote:
"
Well done.
Mount Olympus is best.

Yeah I want the import file for that.

The names listed for each hideout are links to the forum threads for their hideouts, which all the ones i've checked have links off to get the import.
I usually dont write here, but today think that it´s very special.

I want to thx to all people that they are doing hideout so wonderful, it´s very important to me that the site where I pass more time in PoE are pretty, and you have get it.

Thx for all: LeShor, Arthur_von_Schreyer, ZakkPerish, FallMakesHideouts.....and many many more .... of heart ... THANKS!!
POG
Love volcanic road am currently using it , thumbs up for ZakkPerish
https://youtu.be/JEFCzQKNO8c

I really like the Towering hideout. However, I can't get rid of the damn masters that are crowding it. I don't need Tane, Niko, or Einhar and we use to be able to 'dismiss' masters but that is no longer the case.

I really want to push them off the ledge!

Come on now why can't I remove a few??

Edit: oh and Kirac is really f'n useless I mean he is only there for the campaign and he only does anything once in a blue moon (when you proc a guardian). Talk about a waste of space as he clearly didn't amount to anything in life either; 1-shot by Sirus instantly.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on May 7, 2020, 5:57:04 AM
"
Daigotsu_Raum wrote:
[...]
Thx for all: LeShor, Arthur_von_Schreyer, ZakkPerish, FallMakesHideouts.....and many many more .... of heart ... THANKS!!

"
Love volcanic road am currently using it , thumbs up for ZakkPerish

At the beginning, i do hideouts for myself, and since we can share the hideout decoration, so i share if people want it.

It's not much, but it makes me so happy to have positive feedback !!

Thank you all :) happy you like it <3
"
Antigegner wrote:
Every hideout I've seen in these showcases (past ones included) is better than anything that is actually in path of exile.

I wish they would make some areas look like some of the showcase Hideouts.

+++
"
cgexile wrote:
https://youtu.be/JEFCzQKNO8c

I really like the Towering hideout. However, I can't get rid of the damn masters that are crowding it. I don't need Tane, Niko, or Einhar and we use to be able to 'dismiss' masters but that is no longer the case.

I really want to push them off the ledge!

Come on now why can't I remove a few??

Edit: oh and Kirac is really f'n useless I mean he is only there for the campaign and he only does anything once in a blue moon (when you proc a guardian). Talk about a waste of space as he clearly didn't amount to anything in life either; 1-shot by Sirus instantly.

Move them with keyboard. For some reason they will then remain where you put them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info