[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

So I just crafted a ES helm with all the stats you want (high ES, flat int, %int) and it also rolled +2 to socketed projectile gems and projectile pierce another target. It just seems completely insane for the build but I haven't seen this mod mentioned anywhere. Is there a reason for that?
Can i get this going with a hh and 20 ex?
If someone has free time, can you look into my build and check if im missing something, i put 60ex+ into the build and feel i dont do much dmg, thanks ahead.
"
ningensekai wrote:
If someone has free time, can you look into my build and check if im missing something, i put 60ex+ into the build and feel i dont do much dmg, thanks ahead.

Having problem with clear or single target? Looking at your items and level, I think it's everything right?

60ex sounds like alot of currency but it's actually not alot. You need 100+ ex and level 95+ to start to feel good.

Some hints just by quickly looking at gear

1) You need pierce for KB. You can get that via jewel slot, support gem, cluster jewel notable, Anomalous Quality kb, or craft on helm or gloves.
2) Cap your accuracy. I suggest getting 2 abyss jewels with T1 Accuracy.
3) Level up. You're missing tons of damage nodes because you're only 91. Discipline of the forbidden is huge for damage.
4) Get better enchants. Helm enchant and boot enchant can greatly improve your dps.
5) Get better gear. I know it's hard after spending 60ex, but some of your gear is underwhelming. For rings and belt, I would focus on getting WED, Lightning damage to attacks, and int.

If you need a detailed guide on how to craft some of these pieces on a budget, I can help you. Just let me know your budget for upgrades.
Last edited by hacp on May 9, 2021, 6:03:58 PM
"
hacp wrote:
"
ningensekai wrote:

Having problem with clear or single target? Looking at your items and level, I think it's everything right?

60ex sounds like alot of currency but it's actually not alot. You need 100+ ex and level 95+ to start to feel good.

Some hints just by quickly looking at gear

1) You need pierce for KB. You can get that via jewel slot, support gem, cluster jewel notable, Anomalous Quality kb, or craft on helm or gloves.
2) Cap your accuracy. I suggest getting 2 abyss jewels with T1 Accuracy.
3) Level up. You're missing tons of damage nodes because you're only 91. Discipline of the forbidden is huge for damage.
4) Get better enchants. Helm enchant and boot enchant can greatly improve your dps.
5) Get better gear. I know it's hard after spending 60ex, but some of your gear is underwhelming. For rings and belt, I would focus on getting WED, Lightning damage to attacks, and int.

If you need a detailed guide on how to craft some of these pieces on a budget, I can help you. Just let me know your budget for upgrades.

Thanks mate, I appreciate the help!
"
hacp wrote:

4) Aisling prefix. Multiple good options, 70% success rate (lightning to

Are you sure about these odds, I been running this a bunch of times in Craft of Exile and been bricking WAY more often than hitting something useful.

Also POEDB suggests its 5500/28000 so ~20% chance to hit. Which means to miss 3x = 0.8^3 = 50%

Another option is clearing the suffixes before Aisling as hitting a good Aisling Suffix is a really good chance too, you can then just benchcraft a third good prefix as one of the multimods.

Side question, what is the damage difference roughly between T1 hybrid dmg/pen and T1 lightning pen?
Last edited by Oreojs on May 10, 2021, 10:48:14 AM
"
Oreojs wrote:
"
hacp wrote:

4) Aisling prefix. Multiple good options, 70% success rate (lightning to

Are you sure about these odds, I been running this a bunch of times in Craft of Exile and been bricking WAY more often than hitting something useful.

Also POEDB suggests its 5500/28000 so ~20% chance to hit. Which means to miss 3x = 0.8^3 = 50%

Another option is clearing the suffixes before Aisling as hitting a good Aisling Suffix is a really good chance too, you can then just benchcraft a third good prefix as one of the multimods.

Side question, what is the damage difference roughly between T1 hybrid dmg/pen and T1 lightning pen?

Hey, I am not 100% sure about those odds of hitting. I calculated them using some assumptions

I originally ran those odds with assumptions based on POE Crafting weightings. I think there were some updates since then because lightning dmg as chaos got it's weighting removed. The updated weightings suggest a 25% chance to hit, or .75^3 chance to miss (58% success rate).

I did learn one thing when trying to craft the gear as I have done many of these crafts. Avoid T1 Light pen as it blocks the aisling unveil lightning Pen. I would go with T1/T2 hybrid dmg/pen. The difference in dmg between T1 and T2 is 2%.

You suggested clearing the suffixes before Beechcraft. That is a good option as well. I'm going to update the original post.
Last edited by hacp on May 10, 2021, 12:41:08 PM
Updated wand crafting guide.

20ex version [Updated with latest methods]

1) Get ilvl 68-71 hunter wand. Alt spam for 1-6 lightning damage per 10 int without any other influenced mods (On average 450 alts).
2) Get ilvl 80+ crusader imbued wand. Alt spam for T1/T2 light damage and light pen Pen without any other influenced mod. (Average 200 alts)

3) Awakener orb onto Imbued. Hope for an open 3rd prefix.
a) If you didn't get open prefix, there are still some mods that are acceptable. WED, Spell Damage, Lightning damage as extra chaos, Light/Ele pen are all acceptable mods. Phys damage + pierce borderline if you don't have a good source of pierce for kb and you want to save money (but you will lose ~10% damage).
b) If your 3rd prefix is a junk mod, try annulling off the bad prefix off. If you fail, repeat step 1. On average 3 tries here.
c) If you got open 3rd prefix, move to step 4.

4) Clear suffixes.

5) Aising unveil, suffix or prefix both work. Suffix has higher success rate than prefix.
a) Prefix (~58% success rate) - Lightning Damage, Spell dmg mana reg, Spell dmg + nonchaos to chaos, Lightning/elemental Pen
b) Suffix (~90% success rate) - Anything with double damage, attack speed, crit multi, accuracy, or crit is good. Dmg per power charge is also good (you have 8 power charges).

6) MultiMod. If you have open prefix, craft lightning/ele pen with attacks. Open suffix prioritizes Attack speed, then crit (with quality), then crit multi.

Last edited by hacp on May 10, 2021, 2:41:40 PM
Here is how I crafted my int stacking chest.

1) Get ilvl 84 vaal regalia with 8% defence enchant.
2) Use crusader orb to make it crusader influence.
3) Use hillock T4 fortification (30% quality) + 18% qual craft. Fusings until 6link.
4) Alteration spam until I get T1 int without any other influence mod. (Average 100 alts). (I mavened orb mine as well to get +1 int gems. You don't need to maven orb your, ignore it for this guide)
5) Buy Redeemer influenced chest with frenzy on hit (without any other influenced mods)
6) Woke orb onto vaal regalia to get %int + frenzy chest. I got unlucky with bad suffix.
7) Suffixes can not be changed, Reforge Defense+ for T3+ %ES or flat ES. I got lucky with T1 flat ES after 3rd try.
8) Aisling T4 for ailment/stun avoidance. Got lucky first try. (50/50 chance according to poe craft weightings)
9) Craft Flat ES or %ES.
10) Vorici T4 to finish it off with some white sockets.

You should budget 20-25ex for this craft
Crusader Orb - 1ex
Hillock 30% - 1ex
6link+6 socket - 4ex
Getting influence mods (int% and frenzy on hit) - 2ex
Woke Orb - 2 ex
Meta Craft T3+ ES or %ES 2-8ex
Aisling T4 - 3 - 9 ex
Last edited by hacp on May 10, 2021, 2:53:07 PM
Yeah, I ran the math a couple of times now. Prefix Aisling is about a 50/50 whereas Suffix is 88% chance to succeed.

Got this on my third attempt today:

Would you say I crafted the correct prefix/suffix? Checked it in POB and Elemental Pen came out on top for the prefixes, unless I am mistaken.

Also I don't think AS near rare blocks crafted AS, I was able to benchcraft AS but I opted for Crit
Last edited by Oreojs on May 10, 2021, 2:26:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info