[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

I think I have a build going, but not sure where to go from here. Feels a bit lack luster in all aspects...

Last edited by mach136 on Oct 13, 2020, 6:11:45 PM
Two big upgrades are gonna be a better belt (15% Int Synthesis base hit with with a bunch of spite essences, should hit something like
in like 10 essences (this specific belt would give you 15% more DPS and something like 400 ES, and this is on the middling end of what can be easily hit), huge DPS and EHP boost. Next step would be clusters, Energy From Naught is nice EHP but provides no int, 3 node clusters with a lot of int will be much better in the long run. You can also upgrade one of your cluster to a fuel the fight+veteran defender cluster (martial prowess on top if you have the money), it saves you two passives for the mana leech and gives a decent base of attributes and resistances.

You are also pathing weirdly, the jewel socket you have the Watcher's Eye socketed into is like the very last thing to go for, if you get the power charge and put the WE into the socket next to the power charge you gain something like 10% DPS or so and even gain a passive point. In general you will need a bunch of levels, run some heists to level 97 or so, the build scales really well with levels.
Last edited by stnikolauswagne on Oct 13, 2020, 6:50:01 PM
Can anyone share insight on utilizing skitterbots vs flat cold damage (ring/jewel/etc)? This is primarily to enable the snowstorm cluster node yeah? Is it worth integrating Wrath over skitterbots?
-Would a small source of flat cold damage be enough to drop skitterbots?
-Would opting for other cluster nodes (drop snowstorm, get other lightning or the shield cluster options) + Wrath (instead of skitterbots) be an option?
Thanks!
"
ovrlrd wrote:
"
Picka_boo wrote:

I just got back playing heisht for almost 2 weeks. Any idea for this chest? recraft?

Can you link it with the mods shown? Definetely don't craft over, there is stuff worth doing on this chest

Sorry, what do you mean mod shown? Just crafting the chest for it and want to try this build. Any Idea if this chest has a worth or any build doing like this? Thanks!
"
Picka_boo wrote:
"
ovrlrd wrote:
"
Picka_boo wrote:

I just got back playing heisht for almost 2 weeks. Any idea for this chest? recraft?

Can you link it with the mods shown? Definetely don't craft over, there is stuff worth doing on this chest

Sorry, what do you mean mod shown? Just crafting the chest for it and want to try this build. Any Idea if this chest has a worth or any build doing like this? Thanks!

He means that he would like to see a screenshot of the individual mods on the chest (hold alt with „advanced mod definitions“ enabled in the otpions menu). The reason this is important is that mods such as life and stun/block recovery can can be split into multiple mods (and in the case of stun/block recovery can be both suffix and prefix). Depending on how our mods are distributed there are some crafting options that can make the chest into something useable (I presume, I personally would roll over this but ovrlrd has a much better trackrecord in crafting his gear than me).
"
KEAN13 wrote:
Can anyone share insight on utilizing skitterbots vs flat cold damage (ring/jewel/etc)? This is primarily to enable the snowstorm cluster node yeah? Is it worth integrating Wrath over skitterbots?
-Would a small source of flat cold damage be enough to drop skitterbots?
-Would opting for other cluster nodes (drop snowstorm, get other lightning or the shield cluster options) + Wrath (instead of skitterbots) be an option?
Thanks!

I have made that switch (cold damage on ring, fire damage on jewel, drop skitterbots for wrath), the big thing is that it basically locks me out of using Elemental Focus, but I was never a fan of that in the first place, its probably a wash as far as single target DPS goes but the juicier the maps I run become the less skitterbots would be able to keep up the ailments on enough targets so self-providing the ailments feels better.

As far as clusters go I personally believe that with enough gear eventually the switch over to shield clusters is the right choice, in my current setup it would lose me around 9% DPS but provide 15% all res or alternatively 11% movement speed, in addition to some more defenses. Getting resistances cheap on the passive tree frees up potential mods on gear , especially when using HH since that belt does not provide resistances.
Hey i Playing this build for a while now and it makes Really fun!

I have 9,5k es
And 1,38k int
But my Single target feels a Bit low :/ what do you think Can i improve to get better singel target?
How are you guys liking the build in heist?

I have pretty much peaked on my homebrew archmage ignite hexblaster, with 3M boss dps and some pretty good defences, and i'm looking for a build with a higher scaling potential to start getting items for.

Im mainly running heists/grand heists with two friends, so im wondering how this build feels with respect to smooth gameplay and dps in heists, with a hypothetical budget of 40 Ex on a 94 assasin.

I will not be running 100% delirium maps, as my computer cannot really handle to make it an enjoyable experience.
"
Dingui wrote:
How are you guys liking the build in heist?

I have pretty much peaked on my homebrew archmage ignite hexblaster, with 3M boss dps and some pretty good defences, and i'm looking for a build with a higher scaling potential to start getting items for.

Im mainly running heists/grand heists with two friends, so im wondering how this build feels with respect to smooth gameplay and dps in heists, with a hypothetical budget of 40 Ex on a 94 assasin.

I will not be running 100% delirium maps, as my computer cannot really handle to make it an enjoyable experience.

I have done around 500 heists on this char (fully leveled from 95 20% to 99 over the last week, the build plays pretty well in heists, however depending on how you spend your money 40ex might be a bit low on survivability to not get oneshot from time to time, though the nerfs with the last patch might have taken that away. What I personally like about the build is that it can run all non-reflect mods (No leech is a giant PITA but kinda doable).
"
philaiwnl wrote:
Hey i Playing this build for a while now and it makes Really fun!

I have 9,5k es
And 1,38k int
But my Single target feels a Bit low :/ what do you think Can i improve to get better singel target?

Some small changes:

Get a transcendent Flesh, thats an easy 10%. Get rid of the culling strike on your shield charge link, Power Siphon has built in Cull, instead you can put either Blood Rage or Sigil of Power into it, thats a bit more damage. Your Atziris Reflection can do with some divining, your Chest is missing %int, Tailwind on boots is 10% more damage, and most importantly of all: Switch over to 6l PS when neccesary, for map bosses you should be fine anyway thanks to HH, for Guardians/Sirus/whatever just swap barrage with GMP and KB with PS. You also currently dont have a Watcher's eye, there is some decent DPS to be gained there as well.
Last edited by stnikolauswagne on Oct 14, 2020, 6:06:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info