[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

"
RitualMurder wrote:
IM having some issues with this build
it feels like shit to play, syndicate rapes my face 1 shots me through 9.7k es
im not wearing 500ex in gear but my gear is decent enough i think
pob says about 6.5m dps which is ok
but it feels like 1m dps and i dont get why
stuck with astramentis till i figure out how to get 80 str 60 dex somehow
i have watchers with crit multi prec, and flesh for more multi im at 587 multi when im all spun up with charges
im working on explodes and working on amulet

am i fucking something up i dont see?

first of all, pls pls, send me a pob link instead of linking your gear. I cant see your clusters tree etc this way which makes it hard to make accurate assumptions.

9.7k es is a bit on the low-side, and gear is a bit thin. I also dont see any accuracy on your gear (u need around 700 to cap to hit)

Dont work on explode, explode is a very luxury upgrade and only legit if u already have double t1 ES on your regalia. Go for pure ES.

Get tranquility on your amulet, its huge.. and oils are dirt cheap atm.

Clusters will help you a lot on your missing stats/res, which will drop the tension on your gear.

Then first piece to change is your wand.

You dont need 500ex to get this working, but u will need to prioritize gear and craft accordingly. ppl in discord are a huge help anytime u need it :)
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
Do people think its better for the helm to have the crafted % chance to avoid elemental ailments or the warlords global crit multi?
trying to figure out why skitterbots are used in this? Best guess is to apply shock to boss because elemental focus prevents the player from applying shock? Can someone please explain
@DudeBroDad - Level 82 Max Spell Block Arc Mjolner - Torment
"
ChippySticks wrote:
Do people think its better for the helm to have the crafted % chance to avoid elemental ailments or the warlords global crit multi?

well elemental status immunity is huge and you need it somewhere (glove or helm) but if u arent going that way crit multi is also beneficial

"
Elseab wrote:
trying to figure out why skitterbots are used in this? Best guess is to apply shock to boss because elemental focus prevents the player from applying shock? Can someone please explain

yup, its basically 18% more dmg vs bosses, and makes sure 'vs chilled enemies' stuff always works on them too.

one correction thou: if i didnt have ele focus i still wouldn't be able to shock bosses, since shock needs a single source of dmg do 10% of bosses hp at least.

Shock is effective vs trash as we do multiple hits. Otherwise shocking bosses is not a thing unless u have a very specific build.

"
"
RitualMurder wrote:
i have watchers with crit multi prec, and flesh for more multi im at 587 multi when im all spun up with charges

first of all, pls pls, send me a pob link instead of linking your gear. I cant see your clusters tree etc this way which makes it hard to make accurate assumptions.

9.7k es is a bit on the low-side, and gear is a bit thin. I also dont see any accuracy on your gear (u need around 700 to cap to hit)

Dont work on explode, explode is a very luxury upgrade and only legit if u already have double t1 ES on your regalia. Go for pure ES.

Clusters will help you a lot on your missing stats/res, which will drop the tension on your gear.

You dont need 500ex to get this working, but u will need to prioritize gear and craft accordingly. ppl in discord are a huge help anytime u need it :)

here is pob and i have upgraded a few items
https://pastebin.com/P4ECW9un

still doesnt feel great i cannot kill any metamorphs they just absolutely rape me
the clear is finally pretty solid single is ok bosses take way longer than i want and my es leech is feeling low
using Ps on a 6l and swapping in pierce for mapping barrage for bosses
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Last edited by RitualMurder on Aug 11, 2020, 9:20:47 PM
Hey! Firstly thanks for the awesome guide and the cannot be frozen craft the other day.

I'm struggling with deciding on the best steps forward at the moment as far as upgrades go.

Here is my PoB https://pastebin.com/JYXarMc6
My budget for the upgrades atm is about 16 ex
Thanks in advance!
How do we convert the spell damage to attack damage?
Last edited by tduong on Aug 13, 2020, 7:37:33 AM
Hi man I got several question and hope that it still not be asked yet.

1. Why we only search for PS enchant but not KB. Is 4l PS strong enough to used for bossing. Or should I use 6l PS for bossing and 4l KB for clearing>

2. Tranquility give transfiguration of soul which add spell damage but we use attack. Does it apply?

3. Do u think its necessary o have 100 elemental avoidance. Rn I have 20% enchant at belt and plan to craft another 30% at helmet. Do u think its enough or should I go out of the way and find another 50%.

Thanks man for your time to answer.
"
RitualMurder wrote:
"
"
RitualMurder wrote:

here is pob and i have upgraded a few items
https://pastebin.com/P4ECW9un

still doesnt feel great i cannot kill any metamorphs they just absolutely rape me
the clear is finally pretty solid single is ok bosses take way longer than i want and my es leech is feeling low
using Ps on a 6l and swapping in pierce for mapping barrage for bosses

Comments on your PoB and general issues:

1) You're not stun immune and thats going to suck, you also dont have any pantheons selected making it even worse. The reason we use Cinderswallow is to stop unique monsters stunning us. - Unique monsters being map bosses, syndicate bosses, metamorphs, all the things you;re struggling with.

2) Accuracy - Continuing with the theme of unique monsters are "raping you", you have no accuracy on your gear so you aren't actually landing hits against unique enemies. No hits = no damage, and therefore no leech. Accuracy is especially important as it "double dips" on your crit chance as a crit build.

3) Ailment Avoid - You've half-committed to ailment avoid which means you're gaining no benefits whilst costing yourself three passive points and a suffix slot on your helm. This stat is an all or nothing, you either have 100% from belt/helm/boots/node or you don't take any of it as it provides no tangible benefit.

4) Lethal Pride - Get a lethal pride jewel and socket it into the node above witch, it provides enough strength that you can drop the 30 str node between witch and shadow whilst also allowing you to pick up either chance to deal double damage or intimidate.

5) Cluster jewels - To be blunt, your cluster jewels are shit. This should be your number 1 priority for fixing. You're not gaining the optimal notables nor are you gaining any useful stats from your cluster jewels which means you're just wasting 14 passives on nothing which is ofcourse going to make your build feel weak.

6) Body Armour - It's clear that you're still rolling for explodey on your chest, stop that immediately! Your chest doesn't have T1 % int so you're already sinking currency into a sub-par item, it doesnt have % attrib craft so you need to replace the cold res and finally the chance to hit explodey with remove/add phys is 1 in 220~ which means you're going to end up spending 40exalts on a luxury modifier, which is 40exalts you could better spend on fixing your other gear!

7) Overcapped Resists - Your resistances are barely scraping the cap and you don't have a curse immunity (of warding) flask which means that against any monsters (usually uniques) that reduce your res via curses, you're not even close to capped and so are going to get eaten alive.

Solutions/Next steps:

A) I'd drop the chemist's silver flask of heat for Kiara's determination as a stop gap until you can fix your ailment avoid/stun immunity/curse issues. The long term goal is Atziri's shield + Cinderswallow + Ailment avoid

B) Remove your points from Arcane Swiftness and the Str notable between witch/shadow and use those 4 points to grab Prodigal Perfection and Written in Blood. Then add a lethal pride to your build in the socket above witch in order to fix your strength.

C) LARGE CLUSTER JEWEL ROLLING - Get an i84 8passive, 2 socket lightning cluster jewel and roll it for Int or attributes + a prefix and regal until you get the other. T1 int + T1 or T2 attributes is fine, then remove/add lightning until you get Storm Drinker and finally augment cold for Snowstorm. Expected cost to make such a jewel is 4-5ex excluding the base, so its by far your most affordable upgrade.

D) Take the ailment craft off your helm and augment + remove/add attack modifiers until you hit a decent accuracy roll (400+) in order to fix your accuracy issues!
Harvest crafting thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2902994
Level 100 Softcore - Storm Brand Occultist
Level 100 Hardcore - Shockwave Totems
Level 100 Hardcore - Bladefall Self-cast
Level 100 Hardcore - Whispering Ice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info