[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

"
Shankhook wrote:
"
green1908 wrote:
"
Shankhook wrote:
Is explody mod any use for this build, crafted half decent chest just now not sure how to finish it

This low for KB... Just sell..
I use this :

and try creat better:

SSF only my dude :)

OH SORRY.
Well so this is god lvl armour ;d
gz.
I've played this as Pathfinder and Ascendant but never Assassin, this seems like a great league to do so.

livejamie
thank you for all the help, im level 50 ish now though kinda of squisy leveling is getting easier.
How rare is the belt enchant, it looks like 1 in 15 from Poedb if equal weighting. getting 15 or so of that particular T3 seed will be rough.

EDIT: So there's 3 different types of new offering to goddess, only 1 of them is for the enchant, so it's actually more like 45 of that T3 seed needed, and that's if RNG doesn't screw you. Welp
Last edited by Shankhook on Jul 16, 2020, 12:38:22 PM
Guys look at the wand I made. Seems good to me :). Time to make every other slot..

Btw I think it actually might be mirror worthy so if anyone wants it I'll let your mirror it for just a few ex.

What are some other slots people are harvest crafting easily other than wand and chest?
Hey I'm back. I just crafted an insane amulet and wanted to share :) Took a lot of crafts to make and a lot of trust.

As you suggested I also crafted crit chance + q instead on my wand and am now at crit cap. I tried getting some abyss jewels and putting them in POB but had lower DPS. Will try to get withering step incorporate soon as well as you mentioned, I just hate running lab lol.

Any other recommendations you have on the next thing to upgrade? Im thinking making (almost) mirror tier rings/weapon.

I'm honestly enjoying the flesh and stone blind for the extra defense. Also considering aspect of the spider instead of flesh and stone as well. Might be better!

By the way, do you think there's a way for me to be able to tank the sirus triple laser? Was thinking of going a block variant using a rare shield with ES on block, spell block mod and rumi's.

What are you thoughts? Apologies if this has been discussed.

Current POB:https://pastebin.com/6QQisRY2

NB: No need to take a look if you don't have the time btw, this is just for your reference in case you wanna take a look.
Last edited by kenkokomina5 on Jul 16, 2020, 10:12:00 PM
"
kenkokomina5 wrote:
Hey I'm back. I just crafted an insane amulet and wanted to share :) Took a lot of crafts to make and a lot of trust.

As you suggested I also crafted crit chance + q instead on my wand and am now at crit cap. I tried getting some abyss jewels and putting them in POB but had lower DPS.

Any other recommendations you have on the next thing to upgrade? Im thinking making (almost) mirror tier rings/weapon.

I'm honestly enjoying the flesh and stone blind for the extra defense. Also considering aspect of the spider instead of flesh and stone as well. Might be better!

By the way, do you think there's a way for me to be able to tank the sirus triple laser? Was thinking of going a block variant using a rare shield with ES on block, spell block mod and rumi's.

POB:https://pastebin.com/6QQisRY2

What was ur process on crafting that amulet? thats a sick craft =)
Of course, I made it reddit post last night so I'll copy paste the crafting process here.

I will copy paste the Rule 10 (crafting process) from the reddit post I made.

NB: Don't waste 15+ ex work of remove/add attacks on an awakener orbed amulet just to realise it has the wrong ilevel and cannot roll T1 elemental damage to attacks. (WED)

Buy an ilvl86 Onyx amulet with crusader influence

Use attribute catalysts and alteration/augment spam till you hit T1 % intelligence mod, make sure you don't have any other crusader mods on it. Augments use up catalysts.

Buy a shaper amulet with % all attributes, making sure it is the only shaper mod on it

Attack catalyst the Onyx amulet to decrease chances of hitting other attributes on a suffix and Awakener Orb the shaper amulet (with % attributes) onto the onyx (% intelligence) amulet

Pray and hope to be able to harvest annul the prefix mods that it rolled and that you don't hit some stupid mod like mana or attribute. Hopefully the amulet will have %intelligence and %attributes and another suffix. If you don't hit another suffix, craft cold/fire damage to attacks and then augment cold/fire to guarantee to roll cold/fire damage/resistance which is a suffix.

Craft physical damage to attacks via bench craft and augment attacks twice.

Remove and add attacks until you hit T1 WED (T2 in my case because I did like 180+ on the wrong amulet and was too tilted to go for T1).

If you hit lower tier WED, you need to get rid of it before doing more crafts, otherwise it is blocking itself. If you hit WED, remove it via harvest, augment attacks and redo.

After hitting T1 (T2 in my case), remove the remaining 2 prefixes using harvest. Don't use remove attacks, remove them by using their respective elements/physical. At this stage you should have % attributes, % int, another suffix, WED.

Triple check that your suffixes are full. Augment influence mod to hit damage per intelligence. You probably won't.

Craft suffixes cannot be changed

Remove and add influence till you land damage per intelligence.

Craft lightning damage to attacks and remove add lightning till you hit lightning penetration.

Remove the previous added fire/cold damage or resistance. Craft critical strike chance and remove and add critical till you hit T1 critical strike multiplier.

Divine attributes to be perfect using their respective randomize crafts. WIP

Anoint amulet. (Tranquility)
"
kenkokomina5 wrote:
Of course, I made it reddit post last night so I'll copy paste the crafting process here.

I will copy paste the Rule 10 (crafting process) from the reddit post I made.

NB: Don't waste 15+ ex work of remove/add attacks on an awakener orbed amulet just to realise it has the wrong ilevel and cannot roll T1 elemental damage to attacks. (WED)

Buy an ilvl86 Onyx amulet with crusader influence

Use attribute catalysts and alteration/augment spam till you hit T1 % intelligence mod, make sure you don't have any other crusader mods on it. Augments use up catalysts.

Buy a shaper amulet with % all attributes, making sure it is the only shaper mod on it

Attack catalyst the Onyx amulet to decrease chances of hitting other attributes on a suffix and Awakener Orb the shaper amulet (with % attributes) onto the onyx (% intelligence) amulet

Pray and hope to be able to harvest annul the prefix mods that it rolled and that you don't hit some stupid mod like mana or attribute. Hopefully the amulet will have %intelligence and %attributes and another suffix. If you don't hit another suffix, craft cold/fire damage to attacks and then augment cold/fire to guarantee to roll cold/fire damage/resistance which is a suffix.

Craft physical damage to attacks via bench craft and augment attacks twice.

Remove and add attacks until you hit T1 WED (T2 in my case because I did like 180+ on the wrong amulet and was too tilted to go for T1).

If you hit lower tier WED, you need to get rid of it before doing more crafts, otherwise it is blocking itself. If you hit WED, remove it via harvest, augment attacks and redo.

After hitting T1 (T2 in my case), remove the remaining 2 prefixes using harvest. Don't use remove attacks, remove them by using their respective elements/physical. At this stage you should have % attributes, % int, another suffix, WED.

Triple check that your suffixes are full. Augment influence mod to hit damage per intelligence. You probably won't.

Craft suffixes cannot be changed

Remove and add influence till you land damage per intelligence.

Craft lightning damage to attacks and remove add lightning till you hit lightning penetration.

Remove the previous added fire/cold damage or resistance. Craft critical strike chance and remove and add critical till you hit T1 critical strike multiplier.

Divine attributes to be perfect using their respective randomize crafts. WIP

Anoint amulet. (Tranquility)

Or just do what i did. woke the amulets and hit the third influence mod by mistake :p
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
"
kenkokomina5 wrote:

As you suggested I also crafted crit chance + q instead on my wand and am now at crit cap. I tried getting some abyss jewels and putting them in POB but had lower DPS. Will try to get withering step incorporate soon as well as you mentioned, I just hate running lab lol.

Current POB:https://pastebin.com/6QQisRY2

NB: No need to take a look if you don't have the time btw, this is just for your reference in case you wanna take a look.

U can take triple laser if u have shock immunity and 15k+ ES. For the tree it looks much better :) rings will good, also u might wanna upgrade your wand at some point for non multimodded (free accuracy,yay)

also int is better on helm compared to multi, 60 is just a juicy number :D
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
Last edited by Trivialmatters on Jul 17, 2020, 12:46:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info