The Project Essence Drain Effect and the Scientist Essence Drain Effect

Doesn't even look like ED anymore. Looks like a new skill.

"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on May 5, 2020, 6:56:57 PM
rip ED. The Scientist is super pretty though, I guess?
If I cared for Essence Drain I would be super excited about these. They look awesome.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
Slosh876 wrote:
hmm
yep
"
Gernegroß wrote:
Whats the rumours about nerfing ED? Can't find anything.

Everytime GGG sells a popular skill skin midleague it gets nerfed immediately.

Cyclone in legion was a good example. They also did that multiple times before that.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
"
nononononono wrote:
"
Gernegroß wrote:
Whats the rumours about nerfing ED? Can't find anything.

Everytime GGG sells a popular skill skin midleague it gets nerfed immediately.

Cyclone in legion was a good example. They also did that multiple times before that.

Thanks for explaining!
looks good, that said: anyone who buys these before they put out a bundle is a complete sucker, and releasing them piecemeal like this when it's obvious that a combo bundle is in the works based on previous trends is transparently looking for those suckers
Nyan kitty rend is still the gold standard

I wouldn't buy this mtx even if it came delivered to my door in a Maserati. It literally looks like every other projectile spell in the game now.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info