Polaris Blood and Sand Effect

"To the smallest detail" would be giving us color swatches, like you should have done ages ago. Even D3 does this better than you.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
actual eksdee xD
Last edited by xeemyy on May 4, 2020, 6:21:47 AM
125 lol
i no see aoe, epic fail
Last edited by KGabQr on May 4, 2020, 1:10:55 AM
LUL
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
I've wanted to be able to use 'invisible buff' on flesh & stone for a while, but this seems expensive plus I'm not actually sure it'll get rid of the circle anyway.

Can't tell if the skill being used in the demo video is 'blood & sand' or 'flesh & stone'. Thumbnail seems to imply there's still potentially a polaris coloured circle on F&S, but you don't see it anywhere in the actual video?
its not April anymore
"
cgexile wrote:
I wish I could just use invisible buff on this. I don’t like this or the celestial stuff on blood sand/flesh and stone as it creates this swirly whatever effect around my shiny armor that really sucks and interferes with the armor aesthetic.

Ye. Strange that it isnt supported. I dislike the effect as well. I want to take away all "magic" buff effects on my character. Doesnt work anyway because I have this helmet:

- cold/fire/lightn res gives a permanent buff effect. No idea if they could make it optional.
polaris bane
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Not this time GGG. "Invisible buff" better imo. :(
lol blood and stand only? Last mtx you released at least could be apply to both of these mtxes
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info