3.10.1f Patch Notes Preview

> Blighted Dreadwheels will now correctly follow the Blight path until a player is in close proximity, at which point they will begin to chase down the player.

Also fixed the problem that they don't despawn when the blight ends prematurely? It's always the Dreadwheels..
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
"Changing your loot allocation setting will now have an immediate effect, rather than applying to all future areas."

Why would you do this...? Don't you think you have that cooldown for a reason? What if for example someone is running simulacrum or breach stone rotations, etc. and they specify that they will have permanent allocation, the people agree on the terms. Then midway they just change the allocation to free-for-all. Did you guys not think this through or something? I mean, yes, I understand that changing it mid-way is a nice feature I guess. But the cooldown is there for a reason so that people can't just claim their allocation for a rotation run is one way or another and then change it mid-way facetiously and take all the loot, especially for simulacrums. Please think this one through more before you just implement it, thanks.

THIS!!!! Please fix the patch and remove this!
"
Many Map Bosses that have immunity phases now cause the Delirium mist to pause its movement during those periods of immunity. The general guideline for whether a boss will pause the mist's movement is that in cases where there is nothing that you can be doing to progress the encounter, the mist will pause.

Wow, only a month late! Too bad I'm done with the league, and only a sirus final-form "DIE!" beam adjustment would bring me back.
"
darkenergy0 wrote:
i wish this game was less a Public Test and more a BEUTIFUL FULL ARPG GAME... What a tragedy, POE have changed so much in the past 2 years, i dont know if is the Tenchen philosophy but i wish GGG get back to their roots to become the GAME that everyone is waiting and want for, now they keep doing false steps towards nothing. More and more useless items and unique, less and less builds, more and more mistakes, and people is playing less and less. SO SAD... really SO SAD... :(
At least the dash with second wind desync is gone, that was so tilting
Thanks for fixing watchstones that don't drop from Elderslayers (SACKASM). I was 1 watchstone to 7th awakening level and after 12-15 elderslayers with no watchsote dropped (in a row) I leave this league. OMG me and my friend had same trouble in Metamorph but it was fixed in a week, but there are a lot of issues in Delirium so I can't wait more - I can't upgrade my awakening level for 2 weeks even to 7th lvl (just 1 watchstone needed to 7th, but they don't drop now and won't!).
kek
"
rammilka wrote:
Thanks for fixing watchstones that don't drop from Elderslayers (SACKASM). I was 1 watchstone to 7th awakening level and after 12-15 elderslayers with no watchsote dropped (in a row) I leave this league. OMG me and my friend had same trouble in Metamorph but it was fixed in a week, but there are a lot of issues in Delirium so I can't wait more - I can't upgrade my awakening level for 2 weeks even to 7th lvl (just 1 watchstone needed to 7th, but they don't drop now and won't!).

Maybe learn the mechanics of how the drops work by actually reading the requirements on your atlas instead of complaining about how its broken.
"
Hirux wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ty!

GGG pls make more client and server fixes!
also nerf some broken stuff... u know what

Imagine nerfing something midleague... Just wait 1.5 month mr redditor

We get it. Your FotM headhunter guardian doesn't want to be nerfed. You don't need to reply to everyone who threatens your precious.
"
darkenergy0 wrote:
i wish this game was less a Public Test and more a BEUTIFUL FULL ARPG GAME... What a tragedy, POE have changed so much in the past 2 years, i dont know if is the Tenchen philosophy but i wish GGG get back to their roots to become the GAME that everyone is waiting and want for, now they keep doing false steps towards nothing. More and more useless items and unique, less and less builds, more and more mistakes, and people is playing less and less. SO SAD... really SO SAD... :(

I agree with you 100%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info