New Microtransactions - Get a Free Mystery Box when You Spend Points

"
Arrowneous wrote:
Everyone should bouycott all mtx purchases to pressure GGG to fix the forever broken things in PoE such as but not limited to:

1. Trade-chat: move the search function in-game so each item has a one-button WTB.
    For ease of use, not easier to use. Please don't confuse the two.
2. Game balance: herald build anyone?... enough said.
3. Endgame boss off-screen attacking mechanics. (bullshit to the max!)
4. Any and all one-shot bullshit just because you (GGG) don't know how to make challenging
    boss fights for the elite to slow down their racing.
5. Stop worrying about the elite outlier racers getting to 100 in 3 days.
    Balance play for the 98% and let the no-lifers/racers have their 100 ladder rankings.
6. Make party play work... period. First step is giving us a fade out slider option in the
    graphics settings for the fx effects of skills.
    We need (demand) an option to dial down on this visual clusterfuck. Visual pollution
    must stop if we are to ever successfully party play.
7. Better debugging so PoE isn't always in a constant beta-state of code.
    With only 3 months from league to league there is only one way, GGG must have two dev.
    teams to code, debug, and balance challenge leagues so individual teams have a 6 month
    challenge league development cycle. Playing half-baked code all the time is way beyond
    tiresome and frustrating in 2020. GGG is long past being an indie startup company.

Let's all pressure GGG to improve product quality of play. Yes, yes, I know, I know... so many PoE playing fools and their money (Sigh!).

Agree with most things, from what i understand it's not all complaints, just a want to make the game better, please correct me if i am wrong. Don't agree fully with the last part, however i dont know what way this player mean it.

Keep it up with improving.
2 funeral music with legion and synthesis portals...
synthesis portal flashbangs

Delirium portal will drive you crazy with its passive audio noise.

Also.. did I mention funeral musics?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Does the weapon effects from supporter packs affect shield?
Seems like a waste if Im mainly playing unarmed
I'm less likely to buy supporter packs in the future due to your decision to sell these portals instead of offer them as 36 challenge rewards.

Last edited by Ahzr on Nov 3, 2022, 12:32:22 PM
is the free box already active?
those portals are supposed to be challenge locked related to their respective leagues, aren't they?
Delirium portal witout mirror effect... Legion is pretty good.
Synthesis portal??

does this mean SYNTHESIS is coming back??

god please!!!
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Everyone should bouycott all mtx purchases to pressure GGG to fix the forever broken things in PoE such as but not limited to:

1. Trade-chat: move the search function in-game so each item has a one-button WTB.
    For ease of use, not easier to use. Please don't confuse the two.
2. Game balance: herald build anyone?... enough said.
3. Endgame boss off-screen attacking mechanics. (bullshit to the max!)
4. Any and all one-shot bullshit just because you (GGG) don't know how to make challenging
    boss fights for the elite to slow down their racing.
5. Stop worrying about the elite outlier racers getting to 100 in 3 days.
    Balance play for the 98% and let the no-lifers/racers have their 100 ladder rankings.
6. Make party play work... period. First step is giving us a fade out slider option in the
    graphics settings for the fx effects of skills.
    We need (demand) an option to dial down on this visual clusterfuck. Visual pollution
    must stop if we are to ever successfully party play.
7. Better debugging so PoE isn't always in a constant beta-state of code.
    With only 3 months from league to league there is only one way, GGG must have two dev.
    teams to code, debug, and balance challenge leagues so individual teams have a 6 month
    challenge league development cycle. Playing half-baked code all the time is way beyond
    tiresome and frustrating in 2020. GGG is long past being an indie startup company.

Let's all pressure GGG to improve product quality of play. Yes, yes, I know, I know... so many PoE playing fools and their money (Sigh!).

How about no? Its god damn pixels. If I like how they look, I will buy it. Why? Because I pay FOR GOD DAMN PIXELS, Im not paying so GGG will fix the game or w/e bullshit you are repeating for last few years.
DOnt like the game? Stop playing it.
All portals must be rewarded for having faced the 36 challenges, [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Matthew_GGG on Apr 24, 2020, 12:13:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info