Screenshot Competition Highlights

Honestly, most of these just look boring. They look like someone accidentally hit their screenshot key while mapping.
The only one that stood out to me as "good" was Path_of_DerroK's third picture. It actually looks intentional, well framed, and tells a story.

Also, is the first picture even allowed in the competition? The framing of that image isn't even possible with in-game settings and camera management. There is explicit editing there and the rules state that this is not allowed.
Last edited by HercExile on Apr 21, 2020, 11:37:54 PM
The utter first one by 1993creed just totally killed it for me!! Numa Num ;)
Note to Self: Best skill to use for winning screenshot competition - Leap Slam. I predict around a third of the winners will have shots showing them mid leap. :p

Anyway, great work guys! :D
"
Honestly, most of these just look boring. They look like someone accidentally hit their screenshot key while mapping.
The only one that stood out to me as "good" was Path_of_DerroK's third picture. It actually looks intentional, well framed, and tells a story.

Also, is the first picture even allowed in the competition? The framing of that image isn't even possible with in-game settings and camera management. There is explicit editing there and the rules state that this is not allowed.

The meaning of the contest is in any screenshots, random or not. You have to do everything creatively within your capabilities. It is a pity there are no paid jewelry at all, they are very good in such contests, so I'm in a creative depression. )))
Sorry for my English.
im disappointed that my screenshots do not count too :<
Launch a meme! xD

I doubt there will be any console winners...just sayin'
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
dawww, all I wanted was Fox pets =(

but then again I doubted myself from the start...

Gratz to everyone that wins =')
I like Lightning, and I like Axe's. WHY NO LIGHTNING AXE?!
OMG i dont believe it! Thank you so much GGG!
The first one on this list CLEARLY used cheat engine to change the available camera angles. I thought this wasn't allowed?
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info