[3.10] Ewpewww's Archmage BV | 9K EHP (up to 14K), >7M Shaper DPS | Fast mapper, Deathless AL8 Sirus

"
Xanthochroid wrote:
"
SizzleLips wrote:
Thanks for the guide,

i am confused how you get 58% damage taken from mana and also how you sustain RF?

Thanks,

30% from Mind Over Matter granted by Cloak of Defiance
10% additional from Cloak of Defiance itself
8% from Hierophant Scion Node
10% from Clarity Watcher's Eye

RF is sustained by raw Mana Recovery in conjunction with The Agnostic Keystone from Militant Faith that sacrifices 20% of mana per second to regain the same amount of life.

Yes, you are exactly right. Thanks for taking the question for me :)
"
Xanthochroid wrote:
Also OP, how did you acquire/craft your belt? Lucent Fossils? It's absolutely nuts, and I can't find anything even close to as good as it.

Omg I actually didn't post my belt in my gear section.. thanks for inadvertently pointing that out!

Yes, I crafted the belt myself. I actually managed to craft two of these, one with T1 life, T2 Mana recovery which I sold a few days ago. I will update the post with detailed crafting method maybe tomorrow :)
"
Xanthochroid wrote:
Also OP, how did you acquire/craft your belt? Lucent Fossils? It's absolutely nuts, and I can't find anything even close to as good as it.

Hey dude, decided to reply you here so you don't have to trawl through the guide again.

So basically, two steps:

(1) You want to get a belt with the following stats (either buy, or alt spam + leo slam)
- High max life roll (Prefix)
- High max mana roll (Prefix)
- Flask mana recovery (Prefix)
- Any resist (Suffix)

(2) You want to craft cannot roll attack modifiers, then Redeemer slam.
- Since item has 3 prefixes, it will not slam Prefix
- 'Cannot roll attack' rules out useless mods like "increased attack speed/proj attack damage during flask effect"
- You either slam: (a) increased mana recovery rate, or (b) Remove chill and freeze when you use a flask

Overall, it's still a gamble but probably the most cost efficient way to do this.

Let me know if any other questions.

Cheers,
Ewpewww
Hi, I have around the same mana regen on POB as you, but I have higher RF degen. I can't seem to figure it out. Could you take a look at my profile?

edit: It was my fire res.
edit2: I still can't sustain without using arcane cloak for arcane surge and flask.
Last edited by Trefli on May 5, 2020, 6:15:44 AM
"
Trefli wrote:
Hi, I have around the same mana regen on POB as you, but I have higher RF degen. I can't seem to figure it out. Could you take a look at my profile?

edit: It was my fire res.
edit2: I still can't sustain without using arcane cloak for arcane surge and flask.

Hey, let me take a look at your profile and get back to you! Sorry have been really busy at work the past two days :)
Np, thank you!
"
Trefli wrote:
Np, thank you!

I looked through your profile briefly, doesn't seem like there is anything wrong. In fact, you have higher mana pool than me.. should be able to sustain when are not equipping Obliterations. Is this in hideout or in map?

If the map has less recovery rate of life and energy shield, you usually cannot sustain RF without flasks on.

Cheers,
Ewpew
"
Ewpew wrote:
"
Trefli wrote:
Np, thank you!

I looked through your profile briefly, doesn't seem like there is anything wrong. In fact, you have higher mana pool than me.. should be able to sustain when are not equipping Obliterations. Is this in hideout or in map?

If the map has less recovery rate of life and energy shield, you usually cannot sustain RF without flasks on.

Cheers,
Ewpew

I can't sustain in hideout or maps without using flasks, I tried with obliteration and bossing sceptres. It isn't a big deal though, thanks for looking.
Last edited by Trefli on May 7, 2020, 3:39:40 PM
"
Trefli wrote:
"
Ewpew wrote:
"
Trefli wrote:
Np, thank you!

Cheers,
Ewpew

I can't sustain in hideout or maps without using flasks, I tried with obliteration and bossing sceptres. It isn't a big deal though, thanks for looking.

I see.. yea I can barely sustain it too. Might be the extra mana regeneration I get from one of the rings :) Thanks for checking out my build guide!
Really interesting build, i'm thinking of trying out. Have you done wave 20 simulacrum?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info