[3.13] The most exquisite CoC | Deals damage 'n stuff | 's pretty okay | ShillShill

if im not using an watcher's eye. What do you think about just using WoC and no purifying flame ? add empower 4 or conc effect is massive dps boost.

i dont have a GG sword like u, so im trying to get more dps. or will WoC cant cast fast enough?

"
ttwanksta wrote:
I think for the 4 mods sword from the OP, that is in standard and you can't get those now.

For BiS sword, I would start from a +1 socketed gems base. Everything else can be easily crafted with harvest. I would say the speed is also good to have it on a base because aug/remove add speed is pretty expensive.

Ideally you want +1 socketed gems and attack speed/double dmg on a magic sword then start from there.

Here is my latest POB: https://pastebin.com/883jZHkm with 131m+ dps

My sword is basically BiS

you POB said u have total of 3k ES...is that correct ?
How are we staying curse immune since you dropped the cluster? Replace a unique flask or?
Hi there,
Thank you for sharing this build!
I just craft myself an exquisite sword but I'm not sur if the "gain 15% of physical damage as extra fire damage worth it? Or is the spell and chaos necessary.

Rarity: Rare
Skull Fang
Exquisite Blade
--------
Two Handed Sword
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 80-134 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 7.06% (augmented)
Attacks per Second: 1.62 (augmented)
Weapon Range: 13
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Str: 119
Dex: 131
--------
Sockets: R-R G-R G R
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
+60% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier (implicit)
--------
Socketed Gems are supported by Level 20 Cast On Critical Strike
24% increased Critical Strike Chance
Gain 15% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage
50% increased Critical Strike Chance if you have Killed Recently
Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers (crafted)
+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems (crafted)
20% increased Attack Speed (crafted)
--------
Shaper Item

Sorry I'm not familiar with the forum and I'm not sure the sword has been correctly linked.

Thank you for your help!
"
if im not using an watcher's eye. What do you think about just using WoC and no purifying flame ? add empower 4 or conc effect is massive dps boost.

i dont have a GG sword like u, so im trying to get more dps. or will WoC cant cast fast enough?

I am not quite sure what a Watcher's Eye has to do with the rest of the question.

You can trigger a single spell if that is what you want to do - but be mindful of not overcapping your APS.

Refer to information here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e5pyr8/the_cyclone_cast_on_critical_strike_cooldown/

"
Hi there,
Thank you for sharing this build!
I just craft myself an exquisite sword but I'm not sur if the "gain 15% of physical damage as extra fire damage worth it? Or is the spell and chaos necessary.

Hey! No, it isn't strictly needed; though it would be nice.
The phys to xyz mods have the physical tag though; you can simply remove the mod with 'remove phys' without risking anything if you want to improve your sword in the future.

"
How are we staying curse immune since you dropped the cluster? Replace a unique flask or?

That cluster got sadly nerfed to the ground; I went back to useing a flask instead. We got Blind on Hit though as a tradeoff; which is pretty strong.
Thanks for your advice!
I have not soooo good equip but this build makes so much fun and damage, red maps with lvl 75 thanks a lot :)

"
HateTheWorld wrote:
I have not soooo good equip but this build makes so much fun and damage, red maps with lvl 75 thanks a lot :)

Cheers! Glad you have fun.

Don't forget Catalysts on your items. Your non-influenced ring you can Crusader Slam if you want to.

Looks pretty solid otherwise!
do you have a new optimized POB for 3.13 ? ur main POB still had some legacy gear and sword.

will you suggest using cluster jewels or not ?
"
MochaButt wrote:
do you have a new optimized POB for 3.13 ? ur main POB still had some legacy gear and sword.

will you suggest using cluster jewels or not ?

I don't play this build actively right now; in fact I am sitting out this league.

When you mean optimized gear - do you want a pob with 'ideal' current gear? I can whizz that up, sure.

We do use a cluster jewel, though we do not heavily go into them, no.

€dit: Here you go: https://pastebin.com/YgmHMxJg
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Feb 2, 2021, 4:37:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info