[3.11] Durimon's 'Valar Morghulis' Pestilent Strike Assassin, 6 ex for all content (5 orb map)

"
drigorin wrote:
Thank you hyung for the good build once again.

Just a question, can you map with just a good rare helm instead of the unique helmet? I'm just too lazy to swap eqs for bosses sirus) :

I'm not durimon (obv) but the helmet gives like 3% hit dps and 0.5% poison dps. I'd say if you get a rare with high life and armor (and whatever else you need) you're good
Yeah, the current league mechanics are neither fair nor square...
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
Last edited by namikazemaru on Apr 11, 2020, 5:12:15 PM
Hi. Thx build,it is very fun. i cant kill sirius this build. i sell my items this build. make offer.
Last edited by karra77 on Apr 12, 2020, 9:51:48 AM
I'm stuck and dont know what to do now
Failed to kill sirus awk4, dont know what to improve, cant lvl up because I'm keep dying, can someone help me?

Here my pob:https://pastebin.com/tPbySXbz
Comparing the build's POB and mine (https://pastebin.com/g9sRfsrV), I'm at 4 times lesser poison DPS at 100k than the build's 400k. Tried to find out where is the problem but not too good at it.

Could anyone give me a hand please?
well can u help me a little there mate i spent more then 25 ex right now for this build and cant even kill t16 tower boss what did ı do wrong ? help
What do you think of Darkscorn with scourage arrow? Dark scorn further transforms physical damage taken into chaos and has some nice damage number on it.
awesome build! thx a lot
Little addition while our beloved durimon is celbrating Easter:

Endgame upgrade: Gloves with Faster attack support, then put the totem setup there, replace faster attacks in the totem link with whirling blades, be the incarnation of hermes, god of zoomzoom

This ALSO allows you to put i.e. plague bearer into that fresh empty socket where whirling blades would've been ;)

ALSO having a Binos for mapping is amazing as hell for clearspeed.
I use one on weaponswitch (Bought 3 claws, setup 1 is two extremely good claws, setup 2 is 1 good claw and binos, all with the same links on each slot)
The poison prolif from binos makes clearing so much faster it's amazing.
Last edited by Ravensfang on Apr 13, 2020, 9:32:24 PM
"
Ravensfang wrote:
Little addition while our beloved durimon is celbrating Easter:

Endgame upgrade: Gloves with Faster attack support, then put the totem setup there, replace faster attacks in the totem link with whirling blades, be the incarnation of hermes, god of zoomzoom

This ALSO allows you to put i.e. plague bearer into that fresh empty socket where whirling blades would've been ;)

ALSO having a Binos for mapping is amazing as hell for clearspeed.
I use one on weaponswitch (Bought 3 claws, setup 1 is two extremely good claws, setup 2 is 1 good claw and binos, all with the same links on each slot)
The poison prolif from binos makes clearing so much faster it's amazing.

GOOD JOB and always thanks!!!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info