[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
Maybe I don't understand something, but this is one of the fail builds for me.....ripps upon ripps, without that buff damage is abysmal and not I delete the bosses, but quite frequently they do...
Never had such disaster in any league, like 6th build now and all turned to shit at the end, except BV poison, which is so debilitating to play with that swinging, not enough mana, blah blah, fuck this shit.

I feel you man, I've had like 3-4 failed builds so far (mostly due to my own stinginess, I just hate investing more than 10ex).

If you still wanna stick with ball lightning, just go with the good old hiero boi. With the starter kit (6 link pledge + cloak) I can easily delete bosses and do hard maps. The mana sustain is way better than any ascendancy and the damage is just too much. You can slap any lightning skill in there and still make it work (I tried arc, storm call, shock nova for memes and they are still better than most builds I've played).

The only problem that I think needed more investment to fix was the survivability in case the enemies lived more than 5 seconds.
Last edited by AsceticPOE on Feb 13, 2021, 12:39:00 AM
"
Maybe I don't understand something, but this is one of the fail builds for me.....ripps upon ripps, without that buff damage is abysmal and not I delete the bosses, but quite frequently they do...
Never had such disaster in any league, like 6th build now and all turned to shit at the end, except BV poison, which is so debilitating to play with that swinging, not enough mana, blah blah, fuck this shit.

You're level 69...
Hey guys!
After not playing PoE for 2 years I just came back and am trying this build now.
I saw on poe.ninja that no one uses the 6-link setup from the original post. Should i go with a different mine support gem?
Are there any other major changes to the original post you can recommend?
Cheers!
Is Arcane Capacitor annoint only reserved for gg high budget builds with full clusters or is it BiS for all price ranges?
"
illmtk wrote:
Is Arcane Capacitor annoint only reserved for gg high budget builds with full clusters or is it BiS for all price ranges?

I do not know the answer to this question, but it terms of cost this annointment it cost me 40c in total, so not really "high budget". Earlier I had one with "Mind Drinker".
Last edited by DarkAvenger2279 on Feb 14, 2021, 3:56:31 PM
Hi, when I check on pob, config mana spend (3000 = 60%) mana of mine. So I assume arcane cloak spend the same amount of mana right, and it will buff the output dame. But togther with that, other skill will also raised mana cost, because of indigon, but I check the throw mine skill, its still 20 mana, instead pob it should be around 200. Do you know while, how to check if spending mana by arcane cloak does buff by indigon?
Thanks
You can check Ball lightning damage at HO in tooltip after Arcane Cloak casting (with full mana). With Indigone it is definitely higher.
So how does this build differ from Akane's? Looks very similar to me but I haven't gotten that far with it yet.
This build is simply terrible in terms of levelling and bad gear char power. It's awful. BB/BV on junk gear can have 20x this build power and survivability.
Last edited by Elua on Feb 15, 2021, 11:53:15 AM
"
Optaka wrote:
So how does this build differ from Akane's? Looks very similar to me but I haven't gotten that far with it yet.

Well in his foreword, he mentions it is inspired by Akane's, but Remi doesn't update anymore so you'll have to rely on Akane's channel or the discussion here about the meta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info