[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
brunowa wrote:
How does this build work?

I bought all the gear and I go into a map and click "Detonate Mines" button and nothing happens. I don't have a mine throw button either?

I have Ball Lightning linked with all the mine supports in 6L chest.

I'm totally missing something basic.

put denote mines on your left click and just run around clicking ball lighting.
Yeh thanks. Man this build destroys content... But fark it's a lot of key pressing!

Make 10ex an hour at the expense of getting sore fingers :)

hey guys im try the build right now i know my gems are not maxed but dmg on bosses feels not really good do i do something wrong or what??
"
babo1013 wrote:

hey guys im try the build right now i know my gems are not maxed but dmg on bosses feels not really good do i do something wrong or what??

Bad gem levels no quality, bad jewels, one bad weapon, bad rares, questionable skill links, no alternate quality skills, wrong enchants. Playing a flaskfinder with the wrong flasks. Get these flasks and keep up all 5 flasks 24/7.

Last edited by Ciatlov on Feb 7, 2021, 5:24:48 PM
Can I get this build rolling with a starting budget of 5ex or should I wait until I can invest more?
The 40% inc dmg from Bottled Faith doesn't apply to mines / traps right?
Is the flask really worth ~8ex for the build without gaining the 40% inc dmg?

Or am I missing something that'll make it work and get me crazy dps.
Last edited by Devil on Feb 8, 2021, 2:12:45 PM
Hey guys, I'm also having issues with damage at the moment. I know for sure that I need to upgrade my weapons and my belt. Any suggestions for trade filters for the weapon?
Guys. Something is just no yes. I am playing this build first time - i know i am far away from desired dmg to do endgame bosses etc. but.. i'm struggling with t10+ maps; i am one shot by izaro in uber lab.

I know, that i've lack of good gloves, helm enhant, one weapon is bad, and my gems got no quality; flasks are also to be improved. This is something that i am progressing, but i feel that i missed something - how can i have such a big problem with survivalibity? 2.5k life, 4,6k mana; all cluster jewels are here, res cap etc.

Please advice me.

"
klepstryk wrote:
Guys. Something is just no yes. I am playing this build first time - i know i am far away from desired dmg to do endgame bosses etc. but.. i'm struggling with t10+ maps; i am one shot by izaro in uber lab.

I know, that i've lack of good gloves, helm enhant, one weapon is bad, and my gems got no quality; flasks are also to be improved. This is something that i am progressing, but i feel that i missed something - how can i have such a big problem with survivalibity? 2.5k life, 4,6k mana; all cluster jewels are here, res cap etc.

Please advice me.

Klepstryk....first thing is to get the right mana flask. Enduring Eternal will be a big and cheap upgrade
"
DarkSoul_00 wrote:
"
klepstryk wrote:

Please advice me.

Klepstryk....first thing is to get the right mana flask. Enduring Eternal will be a big and cheap upgrade

Indeed. That's a shame - forgot about that, thanks! Any other advice?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info