[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
greenROM wrote:
"
"
greenROM wrote:
Hi, I am new to mines and I need help with this build.
What I need to upgrade to boost my dps (except skill gems)?
My items (cluster jewels and usual jewels in my passive tree):

Thanks in advance!

Edit: updated gloves

You could regret the Area of effect near Arcane Will and get another 10 Maxiumum Mana and Mana Regen for low the node after Arcane Will.

Get yourself some Fertile Catalyst for the Foible and Spahire Ring.

Look for a weapon whoch has +1 to all spell skill gems or spell lightning gems.
Get yourself a 20% Quality Ball lightning with the Quality "Projectiles have 0.5% chance to be Supercharged"

6 Link of course, and if so you could go Inspiration like the Guide or Lightning Pen which is really nice.

Go for 70% mana regen after casting a spell enchant on boots to get even faster mana.

I dont think there are gloves with culling strike, but if you find some good ones, them them. It changes the whole gameplay, its much faster.

I dunno those are my own changes i would try to make. I often try to maximize the mana and mana regen.

Thanks for advices. I know that I need 6 link (it's obvious if you want to boost dps), so I trying to earn some currency. For boots I haven't known that they have this enchant for mana regen.

like 30 Mins ago i found out you could sacrifice 2 Points to get Battle Rouse underneath Scion, this is a massive mana boost for us-.

Gonna test out after hitting 95
Last edited by ScionOnly on Oct 8, 2020, 4:00:17 PM
Dat league is pretty hard for me, no luck I 'm not able to do money, but manageto find a pretty good chest

nut miss 1 medium cluster and my weapons slacks hard XD
"
Salus_99 wrote:
Dat league is pretty hard for me, no luck I 'm not able to do money, but manageto find a pretty good chest

Is there a reason why you dont use the agnostic?
I see you are doin triple Liquid Inspiration
Its a good budget build, but if I want to invest more then 30ex,is it worth to reroll to caster ball lightning? Or better farm more for aura stacking build? Ty
"
"
Salus_99 wrote:

Is there a reason why you dont use the agnostic?
I see you are doin triple Liquid Inspiration

You must be watching my Deliriul scion, in 3.10 a timeless jewels was needed to got agnostic, and cluster were way more afordable so easier to got 3 good medium and 3 liquid inspiration for a tons of mana.

Since 3.11, timeless jewels are no more needed to have agnostic, and we got mana/guard skill cluster.

In the end 3 medium cluster way must be a bit more efficient but a more way more expensive
With Ball Lightning nerfed, would you guys recommend any other skill instead for this build now?
"
Wissle wrote:
With Ball Lightning nerfed, would you guys recommend any other skill instead for this build now?

Tried Ice spear, epic bossing slacky mapping,
Glaciale cascade nice mapping shitty bossing

BL still do the best IMO
Anyone finding new gems or weapons that work well for this build? The new alternating scepters with secrets of suffering as the implicit seem like they could be pretty good. I am thinking of making one of them my crafting project for this league.
"
Salus_99 wrote:
"
Wissle wrote:

Tried Ice spear, epic bossing slacky mapping,
Glaciale cascade nice mapping shitty bossing

BL still do the best IMO

Thanks for the input!
I consider making this build as a bosskiller, so shity mapping wouldn't bother me, hehe
Hey there

Anyone have the Flask Craft and would be willing to enchant my flask for tipp?

(...of the order / + Stun mod)

/thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info