[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
Sigthorne wrote:
So what unique gems are we supposed to be running for this build now? Is it Thread of Hope or is it Unnatural Instinct? The guide says the latter, but the PoB uses the former, meanwhile the comments are saying Thread of Hope is worse? What should I be pushing for, and where would it socket? Thanks.

Pretty much all the top builds pushing this use neither, FWIW. Just grab more actually good passives. Not really worth ti for a multi-ex jewel.
FEUUSEG72830 15%

"
Froziph wrote:

Could consider Dying Sun. 40% inc aoe with our flask effect. Also adds 3 projectiles because of the flask effect. The 4 balls makes you able to drop Minefield support for more smooth mapping, should you wish to. (Also let's you stack 40-50% more damage up on phased encounters)

I gave some thought to this, but all our other flasks are super important, this could be budget option between Atziri's Promise and Bottled Faith, personally I wouldnt want to drop Bottled faith from the end setup.

"
Dolmur wrote:

I'm currently pathing to those nodes as well. If and when I decide to switch to heiro, I'm considering pathing to the top left scion jewel socket with 4 points through the life regen nodes, then putting an unnatural instinct which picks up 30% AoE, 24% max mana, 20% skill effect duration, and some other random crap.

I have considered this earlier, while being a good option, it is very similar to pathing to blast radius for 4 points. Downside is you have to buy Unnatural Instinct. Upside is as you said you pick up some mana nodes and Unnatural instinct is currently cheap this league.

Man, having to path to both Adjacent Animosity and this jewel socket is going to make putting in clusters jewels quite difficult.
I've been reading your guys messages and I think i had been thinking so much and ended up with no progress on the PoB. But while finding things out I actually found something worth noting

I think we should do some, maybe a PoB discuss about this build on my stream so we can all discuss the build at the same time, sharing opinions and make the build better in a shorter amount of time? That's my suggestion, but anyways I took some of the suggestion and I came out with this

PF + Sabo, Anoint Animosity, then cluster jewel with a notable "Widespread Destruction", then take a 10% near Blast waves. There I manage to hit 13 cast per second and a level 96 passive tree.

With just 20% shock effect, enemies are chilled, power charge, unnerve, woc and inspiration charge, I manage to hit 39k average Sirus.

Here is a sample of the PoB for now : https://pastebin.com/2bbdkQ7T

If you guys have any suggestion on changing the passive tree please do give me some feedback

About Heiro, just take unnatural instinct at the left side of scion start. Then there's the 30% area but it requires a level 100 tree which is eh.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Jun 27, 2020, 6:35:27 AM
"
Sigthorne wrote:
So what unique gems are we supposed to be running for this build now? Is it Thread of Hope or is it Unnatural Instinct? The guide says the latter, but the PoB uses the former, meanwhile the comments are saying Thread of Hope is worse? What should I be pushing for, and where would it socket? Thanks.

sorry about the confusion, now it is recommended to take the Thread of hope as I found that unnatural did not give as much power as the thread of hope. But only use it if you can balance out your resistance.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Hey all. Managed to hit exactly the belt i was aiming after. 5x T1, perfectly divined Stygian i have been working on for a few days. Just wanted to share <3

Next goal is upping life to T1 on these gloves, and perfectly divine them :P..

And getting a belt enchant with either ‘50% spell crit against unnerved targets’ or ‘aoe while you have arcane surge’ (which could maybe help some of you guys to, save aoe node on tree by getting this enchant)
Last edited by Froziph on Jun 27, 2020, 6:42:45 AM
What about chaos resist? All the blminer builds I've seen have horrible chaos resist but nobody's talking about it. What am I missing here?
"
blargfoots wrote:
What about chaos resist? All the blminer builds I've seen have horrible chaos resist but nobody's talking about it. What am I missing here?

Not important here. As chaos damage are mostly degen and a very few monsters will actually deal pure chaos, mostly are phys converted to chaos.

What happend with passive tree?
I am waiting for several hours to see it?
yeah passive tree is gone... ;-;
"
Trojanhorse wrote:
yeah passive tree is gone... ;-;

"
ivanvulovic wrote:
What happend with passive tree?
I am waiting for several hours to see it?

Would be helpful if you guys read the notice board tho :>. Anyways I've updated it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info