Game crash on Startup

I'd love to be able to play this on the computer, but I've never been able to start it up. Always get invalid vector T subscript error.
I'm experiencing the same issue on my end as well...

I have a load of newly created *.dmp files that are in my \My Games\Path of Exile\ folder.

Also using Steam.

I tried with various launch options (--nologo, --noasync) both enabled and disabled, all I get is the very start of the "2 gears" animation for loading and it crashes to desktop w/o an error message.

-----

UPDATE: Fix below:

In the sound control panel, the Device that I'm using for audio (In my case Realtek (R) Audio), right click on the device, go to Properties, then into the Advanced Tab, and disabled "Enable audio enhancements"

The game seems to be bugging on the audio enhancements options.

Disabling it doesn't change the sounds in game by a noticeable amount.
"
moldyexile wrote:

In the sound control panel, the Device that I'm using for audio (In my case Realtek (R) Audio), right click on the device, go to Properties, then into the Advanced Tab, and disabled "Enable audio enhancements"

Thank you very much, it works !
Please. No more labyrinth.
Was playing all this morning, tried to connect but the game is now insta crashing at launch
"
moldyexile wrote:
I'm experiencing the same issue on my end as well...

I have a load of newly created *.dmp files that are in my \My Games\Path of Exile\ folder.

Also using Steam.

I tried with various launch options (--nologo, --noasync) both enabled and disabled, all I get is the very start of the "2 gears" animation for loading and it crashes to desktop w/o an error message.

-----

Thanks, This worked for me too!
Hi,

I also had the same issue. It turned out that my 5.1 speakers which are connected via external sound card were causing the issue - after I disabled them, I managed to launch my PoE. So then I went to Control Panel -> Sound, right-clicked on 5.1 speakers, re-enabled them and re-configured ("Configure" option). After that I launched PoE with no issues. Let me know whether that worked for you.

Regards
So yeah, i also had this problem, the game didnt start at all, got BSOD yesterday and after that my sound didnt work, and i couldent start POE, but i could launch other games.

I did disable everything on contolpanel+sound. now my game works but not my sound.

So probably my soundcard or my headphones are broken, and the game dosent start while that is activated.
Disabling sound devices worked for me!

I have not even been able to get past the play button.

The fix makes sense a little. I have been having issues with the sound in this game for forever. It never knows what sound channel it is on. I will have it on on Speakers channel and sound will come through my Headphones. Any time I want to put the Headphones on or swap to using my Speakers again I have to select another channel and choose the one it was previously on for it to change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info