1 button multi flasks use

Why dont you create the option to use multi flasks with the press of 1 button ?

So if we press like.... RB on xbx, it would use all the flasks we binded to that button in 1 press

Instead of letting go the stick to press left up right RB and die from a 1 hit...

I know this was asked 3784215626 times befor, so if you dont and wont do it.... can you atelease tell us Why?

Last bumped on Jun 26, 2020, 1:18:25 AM
Actually yes, one setup for L1 and another one for R1. Something like that when u have another flask placements for multiusing.
"
temazavrik wrote:
Actually yes, one setup for L1 and another one for R1. Something like that when u have another flask placements for multiusing.

Ya.

Just like right now when we press on the right analog stick, it pops a skill radial menu for skill behavior.

Imagin having to press down left stick and would pop up a radial for us to put in our 1 click flasks setup.

This would be a game changer for many MANY console players "in the positive way"
You have to use one of "those" devices like XIM Apex to map your actions to one button on your controller. That way some builds getting really viable. It's not great and crazy like programmed Steam-Controller on PC, but at least you can play all PC builds on console.
I have xim... "xim4" to be exact. But using it in shooters

I know to program controller buttons to the keyboard but never seen or know of anyway to rebind controller buttons back to the same controller....
You need another gamepad like from Xbox360 or PS3. I have my flasks on LT/RT.
Guess i need to buy another controller as i have just 1.

You should make a step by step guide on how to setup your flasks combination..

Console players would love it lol
Yes i need to do it. GGG have something to learn too. If the next gen consoles are there a lot more people will play this game on console.
"
SuperDumbo wrote:
Yes i need to do it. GGG have something to learn too. If the next gen consoles are there a lot more people will play this game on console.

PMed you.
GGG pls add the possibility to bind more flask at one button, actually it's a pain in the ass to keep all flask up with this controll setting...
Last edited by Sunshine491 on Apr 12, 2020, 4:41:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info