[3.10] Memoria's Storm Brand Archmage Trickster [All content, Low Life version included]

"
"
Tsiganisti wrote:
Must say, this is one most broken (for good way) builds what I have played in Delirium. I dont even have time to recall brands on bosses before bosses dies, I zoom zoom around maps and see how I get 6/4/2 lines on delirium counter. Very good job, man! :)

Thank you, I appreciate it! Glad you liked it :)

i think im switching back to storm brand.. T16+ and higher bosses,, when they dont get 1 shot it's difficult cuz i just have to spam lightning warp around and hope to regain mana to cast another arc again..

im just confused how do i use storm brand and brand recall? can someone teach me the basic combo of the skill
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:

i think im switching back to storm brand.. T16+ and higher bosses,, when they dont get 1 shot it's difficult cuz i just have to spam lightning warp around and hope to regain mana to cast another arc again..

im just confused how do i use storm brand and brand recall? can someone teach me the basic combo of the skill

Yeah I ran an Arc Archmage Trickster as well and really didnt enjoy it at all.
Was really glad when I found this build guide, realizing I would hardly need any new gear. Really glad I made the change. Enjoying the gameplay much more.

Basically you can have up to 6 Brands. They stick around for quite a while.
They sort of chain through enemies, but if no enemy is nearby they just stay on the ground.
This is where Recall comes in. It basically "drags" all active brands to your current location.

So basically you run around and use Recall as often as necessary and every now and then you just place a new brand, to overwrite an older one that is about to disappear soon.

Best thing is to just try it out. Took me not more than 2 or 3 maps to get comfortable with it and find my own rhythm.
"
cryion wrote:
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:

Yeah I ran an Arc Archmage Trickster as well and really didnt enjoy it at all.
Was really glad when I found this build guide, realizing I would hardly need any new gear. Really glad I made the change. Enjoying the gameplay much more.

Basically you can have up to 6 Brands. They stick around for quite a while.
They sort of chain through enemies, but if no enemy is nearby they just stay on the ground.
This is where Recall comes in. It basically "drags" all active brands to your current location.

So basically you run around and use Recall as often as necessary and every now and then you just place a new brand, to overwrite an older one that is about to disappear soon.

Best thing is to just try it out. Took me not more than 2 or 3 maps to get comfortable with it and find my own rhythm.

Thank you! will try to fix my gear first before trying it out
time to sell my +1 unleash helm and other not useful stuff.
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
"
"
Tsiganisti wrote:
Must say, this is one most broken (for good way) builds what I have played in Delirium. I dont even have time to recall brands on bosses before bosses dies, I zoom zoom around maps and see how I get 6/4/2 lines on delirium counter. Very good job, man! :)

Thank you, I appreciate it! Glad you liked it :)

Thank you for helping out. And yes, you kinda have to get a feeling for it. In my case I get max brands up and zoom around the map using Brand Recall and every 10 seconds or so I put out a new brand in order to keep them at max. During those 10 seconds I regen my mana and use arcane cloak for more dmg/survivability.

"
jackietran24 wrote:
Invested money into this build and it pays off. 8600 ES, 22mil DPS. Uber eber, shaper, sirus A8 drops like flies lol. Simulacrum is cake walk. I go rambo mode from pack to pack and never die thanks to cinderswallow urn and our passive.

https://pastebin.com/PvW8W3Sn

how did u manage to have all 3 auras active? i have more total life and i can only activate wrath and zealotry- not discipline
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
"
jackietran24 wrote:
Invested money into this build and it pays off. 8600 ES, 22mil DPS. Uber eber, shaper, sirus A8 drops like flies lol. Simulacrum is cake walk. I go rambo mode from pack to pack and never die thanks to cinderswallow urn and our passive.

https://pastebin.com/PvW8W3Sn

how did u manage to have all 3 auras active? i have more total life and i can only activate wrath and zealotry- not discipline

Total life doesnt matter. Its all about % reserved. I took reduced mana reservation node above arcane capacitor and its all good.
My personal take on LL version, T16 100% delirium, sextants & scarabs, beyoned, deathless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUWkD_1ZnKw
Last edited by ojejku on Mar 30, 2020, 1:42:46 PM
"
ojejku wrote:
My personal take on LL version, T16 100% delirium, sextants & scarabs, beyoned, deathless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUWkD_1ZnKw

pob? :D
https://pastebin.com/d2uWq0rh

Be prepared it's expensive, WE jewel is most expensive. I'll record more video later on, with other end game content.
"
ojejku wrote:
https://pastebin.com/d2uWq0rh

Be prepared it's expensive, WE jewel is most expensive. I'll record more video later on, with other end game content.

thank you! i have pretty much everything set except the WE. once i sell the wand that i crafted for my previous arc type build i should be able to afford it.

btw how du have all 3 auras active without allocation reduced mana reserved on the tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info