[3.10] Unkn0wN's Archmage OOS Hybrid MOM Trickster- 11kEHP 15mil+ Shaper DPS League Starter

"
Hey

How are you applying chill for the gloves?

Cold snap on trigger wand mostly
"
unkn0wn71 wrote:
"
Hey

How are you applying chill for the gloves?

Cold snap on trigger wand mostly

ahh yes, cool ty
You can get even tankier if you get a cloak of defiance and use the life gained as extra energy shield timeless jewel. I've saved up 12 ex and I will be trying this version out.
Last edited by daason on Mar 26, 2020, 6:43:25 AM
hey dude, cool build I was hoping you could take a look at my build, I have most of the gear but my damage seems lackluster. thanks.
Did some adjustments to the skill tree, put on vaal Grace and Discipline. Grabbed Phase ACRO via thread of Hope. Hasn't died once from level 91 to 93 while doing all content such as sirus. Spell block and dodge is really helpful for this build, you might wanna do an alternate skill tree for the build guide.
I'm experimenting with glancing blows today dropping clear mind to do so and putting it near Pain Attunement Keystone. Picking back up more block chance for spells and attacks that are easily accessible and dropping a little bit of crit and flask stuff. Currently I go down to about 10mil dps from 11 but I gain a lot more block chance and some mitigation from Lethal Pride jewel affect notables nearby. If it works out well I'll update later with a PoB for those interested in something a bit tankier with another expensive addition.

Edit:
Added a PoB with Timeless Jewel for those who have money and desire more survivability.
Last edited by unkn0wn71 on Mar 26, 2020, 8:16:15 PM
Man I just can't get this build to work... Keep dieing to everything lol, refunded like all offense but it's not enough

Bosses: No way to regenerate hp when flask is empty which is certain death vs 98% of the bosses I am facing in t16
80% Delirium Maps: Get stunned to oblivion

Took 2 life flasks dropped Wise Oak
Took the 3 life flask charges every 3 second pantheon
Took the stun pantheon

Will let you know new results xD

Also have about 50 ex to spare, any suggestions?
Last edited by Yagamai on Mar 26, 2020, 10:24:32 PM
"
Yagamai wrote:
Man I just can't get this build to work... Keep dieing to everything lol, refunded like all offense but it's not enough

Bosses: No way to regenerate hp when flask is empty which is certain death vs 98% of the bosses I am facing in t16

Took the stun pantheon

Doryani's Lesson on a large jewel. Works well for me ( along with Storm Drinker). As for getting stunned.... GGG in their infinite wisdom neutered Ghost Shrouds. If you get hit 3 times back to back real quick, bye bye Ghost Shrouds and you are basically a character with no ascendancy. No bloody idea what their logic is there.

But IMO getting 3 life flasks yada yada yada isn't the way to go. Use Doryani's Lesson or Atziri's Promise or both idk, but more than one life flask isn't the answer. Get more deeps and nuke shit.

Also, make sure you get staunching on something besides life flask, cuz you will get 20 stacks of corrupted blood faster then you can say WTF and can just get re afflicted with it if you have remove bleed on life flask, but hit full life. I forsaw many potential deaths and rolled staunching on a Silver flask.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 27, 2020, 2:04:14 AM
"
"
Yagamai wrote:

Took the stun pantheon

Doryani's Lesson on a large jewel. Works well for me ( along with Storm Drinker). As for getting stunned.... GGG in their infinite wisdom neutered Ghost Shrouds. If you get hit 3 times back to back real quick, bye bye Ghost Shrouds and you are basically a character with no ascendancy. No bloody idea what their logic is there.

But IMO getting 3 life flasks yada yada yada isn't the way to go. Use Doryani's Lesson or Atziri's Promise or both idk, but more than one life flask isn't the answer. Get more deeps and nuke shit.

Also, make sure you get staunching on something besides life flask, cuz you will get 20 stacks of corrupted blood faster then you can say WTF and can just get re afflicted with it if you have remove bleed on life flask, but hit full life. I forsaw many potential deaths and rolled staunching on a Silver flask.

Thanks, helped a lot :) Now using Vessal of Vinktar ( max leech ) with a shock immune flask and testing Berek's Grip which seems to give me capped leech on bosses.

Now trying to get trigger socketed spells to proc Patient Reaper and the gloves :)

Bought for 2ex, slammed ex and got crit multi LOL
Last edited by Yagamai on Mar 27, 2020, 9:13:13 AM
Was having issues with damage while leveling 2nd char with twink gear. Remembered the vortex guide I used from last league had you use OOS to level and had a good guide. Looked back there and made some changes and it smoothed things out drastically. I don't think the Clear Mind jewel is worth dropping the heralds. Anyways this guide here is great for OOS leveling, just that it's for a witch but that mostly means the gems are easier for us to get like onslaught.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2638949
Last edited by nickkarma on Mar 27, 2020, 11:44:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info