Development Manifesto: Delirium Improvements

Its clear you dont have much logic hazard, you dont think things through you just react. lets just hope THEY DONT LISTEN TO YOU
"
Josh21112 wrote:
Its pretty obvious hazard has an agenda. the no support , barely played troll.

How do I have no support? Because Im not an idiot to buy supporter packs and chose to pay for content in the game that i really want? Barely played? My account "Joined: Apr 29, 2013 " says otherwise.

Enjoy making up excuses to dismiss actual constructive feedback.

Only people in here with an agenda it seems are those that are pushing this game down the wolcen and d3 path. go play those if that is the game you want.
LOL you dont have feedback, you just sit here blindly supporting what almost 99% of the community has found COMPLETELY problematic with the league. You than come here and say its not worth it to support the game in any way. LETS REALLY HOPE THEY DONT LISTEN TO YOU. NOTICE HOW EVERYONE IS SKIPPING THE MECHANIC
"
Josh21112 wrote:
Its clear you dont have much logic hazard, you dont think things through you just react. lets just hope THEY DONT LISTEN TO YOU

On the contrary, I am the ONLY ONE here that has given detailed description and thorough points on all my feedback. ALL OF IT.

What did you guys give for feedback?

"No timer please"
"Increase drops please"
"Change the fog, i cant see anything please"

Where is the thought process in that? No explanations other than "I want more shit for the little time I spend on this game, and throw everything else out the window based on a personal subjective opinion which I then use as objective to dismiss people that ACTUALLY give thorough responses.
haha Off course troll, your the ONLY ONE. Your special
haha Off course troll, your the ONLY ONE. Your special, you have spent more time on the forum than actually playing the league
"
Josh21112 wrote:
LOL you dont have feedback, you just sit here blindly supporting what almost 99% of the community has found COMPLETELY problematic with the league. You than come here and say its not worth it to support the game in any way. LETS REALLY HOPE THEY DONT LISTEN TO YOU. NOTICE HOW EVERYONE IS SKIPPING THE MECHANIC

What 99%? The 99% of the 5% of whiners or less that are not currently playing the game at the moment?

Again, 100k players are playing right now. What 99%? You like pulling numbers out of your ass, its worked for you so far in life has it? But logic dictates that it wont take you far.

The whiners are always louder, in every league, in every game, in every film. Those that will complain are the ones heard, as those that are not are happily enjoying the content as we speak.

Good try though with your 99%

Another subjective opinion that is trying desperately to objectify itself.
99% are skipping the mechanic till they have great builds. Pretty obvious if you follow the game
How can you honestly give feedback on a league, in which you have spent more time on the forum than actually playing the league?
"
Josh21112 wrote:
haha Off course troll, your the ONLY ONE. Your special, you have spent more time on the forum than actually playing the league

Go back and look at the feedback. Its nothing more than a collective of "i dont like it" than actual points given as to why it does not work.

Things as simple as "i cant pick up loot"... Well, that is no different from rushing any content, so adding an auto loot is the answer? ffs, the braindead, and I am the one that gives no thorough feedback.

38hrs btw in the league already, along with more ins tandard as I was testing plenty balance changes in existing characters and having some fun there too. And I work as well, i dont sit behind a rig all day long grinding. Which arguably means if I am ok with the loot drops, then I struggle to believe anyone else complaining about them and it all sounds like "gimme free exalts" at this point.

And I am already into maps and several Delirum Shaped (whatever you would call it) maps. So ummm, what are you on about? I jumped on here because I am once more seeing that dont get squat about this game to want to push it into whatever direction once more. For metamorph, I didnt care much. It was ok for a league, but I wasnt too crazy about it.

For blight, I cared less, I enjoyed that league even less.

For Delirium? Oh fk no, Im speaking up against this less than 5% that is in here on the forum every league all day long whining unlike the rest 100k of use playing the game. And Im against these stupid changes. Plain and simple.

I could go a better way about it, and I did to start off in other threads, but when its reached the point of assinine remarks the likes of "GGG you suck and never listen and fix you game", then i will give deserved responses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info