Ready for Siege of the Atlas !
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
No bugs, very intuitive, and with stable rules, not NS clone
No bugs ^
bump ^
Reading through your filter, line 2618ff.

"
Show
Class "Flasks"
HasSearingExarchImplicit > 0
PlayAlertSound 4 300
PlayEffect White
MinimapIcon 1 White Cross
Continue

The same for Fractured, Synth and Influenced Flask, which to my knowledge don't exist. Yet you claim:

"
No bugs ^

That seems quite contradictory. Would you care to elaborate how your filter can be the "Fastest", when you're filtering for items, that don't exist?
Hi nice You analyzed my filter, but you didn't read the description carefully.
It clearly says that the filter can find and specially mark items that may be introduced in the future.
This is currently the only such filter that does this.
It has the ability to specially mark not only Fractured, Synth and Influenced Flask, but Currency, Jewels, Heist Brooch, Heist Cloak, Heist Gear, Heist Tool, Trinkets, Metamorph Sample, Archnemesis Mod, Labyrinth Item, Labyrinth Trinket, Microtransactions, Incursion Item, Maps, Blueprint, Contract, Expedition Logbook, Map Fragments, Atlas Upgrade Item, Misc Map Items, Pantheon Soul, Piece, BlightedMap, AnyEnchantment, HasSearingExarchImplicit, HasEaterOfWorldsImplicit, and many many more not existed combinations now and has no more than 3300 lines now.
There is no other filter that can to do that.

And in question of speed. The syntax is grouped into blocks and at the beginning Stackable Currency are processed first to 604 line. Currency are: Essences, Blessings, Vials etc all. Any Currency must stop at 604 or earlier.

Items are processed longer, and in order: Maps, Blueprint, Contract, Expedition Logbook to 2919, "Map Fragments" "Pantheon Soul" to 3017 etc it is because rules are joined.
Last edited by koszmarnica on Feb 9, 2022, 7:32:34 PM
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info