[3.11] Brittleknee’s Caustic Arrow CI Trickster - Farm Awakener Comfortably! Video Overview Included

ah lol

Guess I'm downloading another pob.
puh can this really go as a starter in the new league?
"
Acored wrote:
puh can this really go as a starter in the new league?

You don't start as CI/ES right off of the bat in a league start situation. You'll start as MoM/Life version of the tree then transition when you've got the ES gear crafted up and ready to go. It's explained in detail in the leveling section of the guide!

"
Pawcakes wrote:
Would you reckon this build would work with Toxic Rain as well with minor modifications?

For sure, you'll just want to scale a few different things, such as duration, extra proj and AoE to promote overlap, but otherwise it should be just fine!
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
Last edited by brittleknee on Jun 19, 2020, 2:06:10 PM
Nice guide! Concise and covering most every aspect of it. Gonna try to follow it this league start :)
PoB links don't seem to be working. I'm on ver 1.4.169 of PoB, which I think is the latest. You might need to update them, BK.
"
brittleknee wrote:
I use PoB Community Fork by LocalIdentity and crew.
If you're getting an error trying to import my PoB's, this is why.
Learn more about it and grab the files here: PoE Community Fork

Just saw this so nvm
How easy/cheap is it to get a bow for white to red maps? I don't know anything about anything regarding crafting. Hope it's not too expensive buying it
Great Guide!

I was wondering why not pick up "Perfect Agony"? seems that it could synergize well with the build.
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.
Is anyone else having issue with the pastebin? It keeps crashing on me when trying to load.
"
buckwildg wrote:
Is anyone else having issue with the pastebin? It keeps crashing on me when trying to load.

Scroll up and read. Same thing happened to me I think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info