[3.10] Aziire's Divine Ire Inquisitor - Doryani's Fist, Kamehameha!!!!!!!

@omnidiabolus
I'm honestly not too sure. I really liked the level of tankyness that was achieved through Hybrid. I never felt like I was in an incredibly dicey situation. This can be further buffed through some of the Hybrid Notables on Cluster Jewels (Check the Tier list).
Is Arcane Expanse and friends a node we should consider taking? Using this as a starter this league, and I noticed it's just not on the trees you link for us to reference (nor is it taken on the tree for your standard character of this build, but at least the nodes are present on the tree.)
@omniarcan
Some people like to take it because it increases the AoE of your channelling damage. We already have an almost screen wide AoE and the Spell Damage the node provides is pretty mediocre. It's why I skipped the point.
How this build doing with bosses?
Are they problematic?
@sewek
I haven't played it this League as I started with a Kinetic Bolt character. However this was one of my strongest bossing characters to date. It froze all Metamorphs so we were safe, and while they were Frozen we could instantly charge up another 20 stage Divine Ire and refreeze them. It crushed all Red Maps, and even the Conquerors. I am just bad mechanically so in the videos I died to not dodging etc.
"
Is there a way to get both damage boosts from energy leech support? Or is it either/or for while leeching/while full

I figured out a better workaround. Since you left one socket open, i added lv1 Blood Rage to CWDT setup, and so I'm always leeching as I'm never full of ES. So I get the better more dmg from ES leech gem.

This combined with a "40% inc dmg while leeching" cluster passive helps pop packs super fast!
"
40% inc dmg while leeching

Where is this cluster you speak of? Only one I see is +30% but thats near duelist
Are AOE damage and increased AOE actually worth it for Divine Ire? I thought it just affects the damage while channeling, not the actual beam.
"
cdkelly93 wrote:
"
40% inc dmg while leeching

Where is this cluster you speak of? Only one I see is +30% but thats near duelist

From a Large Cluster jewel (one of the new league items). The passive is called "Essence Rush"
"
Bloody_fish wrote:
Are AOE damage and increased AOE actually worth it for Divine Ire? I thought it just affects the damage while channeling, not the actual beam.

It increases the AoE Ire zapps passively and speeds up the stages gained immensely. However, it's not really nessecary but the quality of life and increased clearspeed is hard to pass by.

Currently leveling this. Super fun so far, fresh a5 for now tho. Will give some more feedback when I start mapping.

Thanks for sharing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info