[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Honestly I feel like I'm getting trolled by the Abyssus being recommended for this build. I "upgraded" to it and die so much more often now. It's a well rolled one too and I have 5700 health. Doesn't seem like the damage increase is worth it...
"
Honestly I feel like I'm getting trolled by the Abyssus being recommended for this build. I "upgraded" to it and die so much more often now. It's a well rolled one too and I have 5700 health. Doesn't seem like the damage increase is worth it...

Honestly I feel like I'm getting trolled by your post, as if you'd linked the item, or had your character profile visible we might actually be able to see the item your talking about.

I can attest to the benefit of the Abyssus, and the inc phys dmg taken roll on mine could be better. Have been running it since I got into red maps, and the dmg increase is well worth it, and I have ~5200 life... so not sure exactly what it is you're doing wrong.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
The only time the helm is not good is during Lab, and in that case just use something else other then that its amazing. Your other gear will make up for the 40%, make your profile public and we can help.

So with that boot drop was basically able to finish up build and its amazing, Spent about 9ex on cluster jewels and they are not perfect but do quite well. Bought new jewelry here.

The only thing im really missing is the boots which I really want but currently there are none worth buying so might have to craft them myself. Love the build thank you so much OP.
What are some of the best gloves lab enchants for this build?
+ herald of purity or steel ring with curse + pride? What would be the best?
Hi, I'm rolling for a better weapon to replace my nest and this has come out. Would you advise me to leave it like that? Will you start putting the +3 modifier created + physical damage quality and increased speed?

"
DeltaKaiser wrote:
Hi BergerBush having an amazing time!

But DPS is a bit of an issue, am only getting around 200k tool tip DPS.

Is there an issue I am not seeing?

https://pastebin.com/CimNws3a

Big Thanks for anyone that can answer my queries.

Thanks and stay safe everyone :D

Hi guys! Any comments and suggestions! Thank you! Hi cypresd lol
Hello guys, I've just invested in cluster jewels but seem stuck atm, I really don't know in what to invest now. I just don't need the -15 mana on the chest right now, what other thing I could improve for more damage? I'm doing T16 without much issue but would love some more dmg.

Thanks a lot for the advice!
Hey guys I'm kinda lost,
It seems like I have 1Mil DPS with almost exact tree (exculding the life nodes)
and gear as the author.
Also, way way less Crit Chance and Crit Multiplier

Can anyone help to navigate me to the right direction damage wise with this build?

Thank !

Last edited by DarKWolFPS2 on Apr 4, 2020, 8:42:12 AM
"
Cypr3ss_2012 wrote:
"

Honestly I feel like I'm getting trolled by your post, as if you'd linked the item, or had your character profile visible we might actually be able to see the item your talking about.

I can attest to the benefit of the Abyssus, and the inc phys dmg taken roll on mine could be better. Have been running it since I got into red maps, and the dmg increase is well worth it, and I have ~5200 life... so not sure exactly what it is you're doing wrong.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

Obviously I was kidding, but I am feeling a bit squishy with the Abyssus. My profile should be public now? If not, here's my gear. I've got about 10 ex so probably time to upgrade my body armour.

Last edited by deadersdeaders on Apr 4, 2020, 9:01:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info