[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Krynsu wrote:
Hi, can you update skill gems to show us which ones are worh aiming for 21-23 % quality or lvl 21. or am i missing it ?

I haven't really added it since its basicly what ever tbh. Cyclone is basicly the main thing u want level 21 on I guess :p
EDIT: I asked a not smart question :)
Last edited by Mantees on Jun 23, 2020, 5:28:11 PM
First of all, thank you so much for updating the leveling Trees!

Last League I played the Cyclone Max-Block Gladiator by Esoro (not as league starter), melting all endgame content very safely and smoothly. Very fun, too. It uses a Facebreaker + Shield only setup.

I decided to try yours out for this league start. Now I was very lucky to pickup a Facebreaker with almost max Damage Roll.

Since that happened I was wondering: What are the main differences (and potential damage outputs) between a Claw and a Facebreaker Setup in short? Also between Champion and Gladiator.
Last edited by Noobicious on Jun 24, 2020, 5:30:04 AM
The guy who wrote this is playing a lvl 30 Marauder.. Insincere in saying it's an "updated" guide when it clearly isn't. A guide is only proven worthy when its author is using it successfully. To say otherwise is blatant dishonesty. Things change and experience enlightens our understanding, which has clearly not occurred with this player's outdated build.
It's not like he owes you something...

He might have tried the updated build in standard BTW
Hello, I've seen that there are lootfilters, do you by chance have one for beginners?
"
HwtChirino wrote:
The guy who wrote this is playing a lvl 30 Marauder.. Insincere in saying it's an "updated" guide when it clearly isn't. A guide is only proven worthy when its author is using it successfully. To say otherwise is blatant dishonesty. Things change and experience enlightens our understanding, which has clearly not occurred with this player's outdated build.

Yeah I'm not gonna put much time into your dumbass comment. But I'm sorry you don't understand basic game mechanics and what happens to Path of Exile when they add a new league. :(
"
Mantees wrote:
It's not like he owes you something...

He might have tried the updated build in standard BTW

I have not, but they didn't change anything about the core mechanic of this Build except for a damage nerf which I've updated the Skill Tree to be similar damage output as of last league.

The one thing I can't say for this Build yet is how it handles the new Tier 4 Seed Bosses. And I haven't and I won't until I either try them myself with the Build or someone close to me does and feeds me information^^
"
bumbumbombe wrote:
Hello, I've seen that there are lootfilters, do you by chance have one for beginners?

I am in the middle of moving and had some health issues and have sadly not made any beginner lootfilters for this league.

Last league I mad beginner lootfilters and kept updating them but so far I have none.

I will get down to fixing some soon though and putting them in my Discord :)
"
Noobicious wrote:
First of all, thank you so much for updating the leveling Trees!

Last League I played the Cyclone Max-Block Gladiator by Esoro (not as league starter), melting all endgame content very safely and smoothly. Very fun, too. It uses a Facebreaker + Shield only setup.

I decided to try yours out for this league start. Now I was very lucky to pickup a Facebreaker with almost max Damage Roll.

Since that happened I was wondering: What are the main differences (and potential damage outputs) between a Claw and a Facebreaker Setup in short? Also between Champion and Gladiator.

1. No problem, was a tad late though as I've been busy lately and haven't even had time to play myself that much yet.

2. I don't specifically now the differences in terms of damage since Dual Wielding/Crit builds got nerfed (my build that is) and the fact that the general setup for Facebreaker Setups also got nerfed.

All I can say is that with a pretty decent investment into my Build last League I had 7.5m dps and looking at the same setup now for this League I would have about 6.5m dps.

3. And differences between Champion and Glad is how you play your Glad, it can provide some decent map clearing potential along with some ok DPS or you could go max block and have a very good defensive setup.

The way that I setup my Champion is to get decent damage very easily early on and then being able to build on top of that. And have very good defenses as well with max armour, medium evasion, lowered damage taken, Blind on enemies and of course the instant leech which makes the Build feel great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info